Tasha Jack Hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suki

Reaction score
Do TJ do nail tip prebonded hair. I got their product list through the post but it's not clear if it is nail tip they do.

Thanks

Sx

Do TJ do nail tip prebonded hair. I got their product list through the post but it's not clear if it is nail tip they do.

Thanks

Sx

His Suki yes they do :hug: x minky

Give Tasha a ring she will inform you what they have on offer, I know they do shoe lace tips and a wefted service.

Thanks I will do. I might order some shoelace tip hair as well as I am going to have a go with shrinkies, I know you really like this method- do you think they are quicker to apply than prebonded?

S x

Thanks I will do. I might order some shoelace tip hair as well as I am going to have a go with shrinkies, I know you really like this method- do you think they are quicker to apply than prebonded?

S x

After trying various methods of install I prefer the shrinkie method, I find it neat and it doesnt need as much maintenance as other methods. I do think that it depends on which shrinkies you use and also which adhesive you use on the shoe lace tips. I have been researching shrinkies for over two years and have now found a couple of adhesives that I pretip the shoe lace tips with have a fantastic hold with the adhesive lining of the shrinkie. The shrinkies that I use also have a thicker outer wall that most other shrinkies on the market. When they are heated up and they shrink they dont split like some that are for sale.
But after two years of resarching I finally found what works for my clients.
For a full head of shrinkies it takes me about two hours, I find its very repetative and I have built up speed. I load up all my shrinkie holders before hand or the client will load the shrinkies and I just keep going.

I got my hubby downstairs making the brews lol so I very rarely have to stop.

Last edited:
Thanks, thats interesting. I am going to have a go with them on my daughter when she next has hers done, she is my guinea pig for all this stuff LOL

Guess I just need to work on hubby making the brews now :lol:

Latest posts

Back