Tattoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choochy Face

Reaction score
Hey guys
Has anybody had there eyebrows tattooed I really want mine doing x
And where I don't mind traveling want a good one x

Thankyou Hun I checked that out but she doesn't do them anymore think she's a trainer and they are abit expensive in her salon now if it was her doing them xx

Ive had mine done, best thing ever, i love them. Im in Wakefield and know a few people in the north that do them, let me know where u are and ill send u a list x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've had mine done for 3 years, I get one top up a year. I love them and always get compliments. I'm from the Wirral and can highly recommend the lady who did mine x

Best thing ever! I have transparent eyebrows and bleach blonde hair do can look like an alien without brows. I have really greasy skin and pencil would rub off in a shot, so I had mine done. Hurt like hell but ok il get it done it again! I went to north which in Cheshire, beauty at inches xx

I have mine done through Noveau Contour. I have seen Karen Betts who is amazing for a few years now. She has a clinic in Harley street but also works from other places i believe is you google Noveau you will be able to get their number and talk to her PA.

Good luck

Hi Choochy Face! LOL cute name!

I haven't had my eyebrows done, fortunately I have been blessed (or cursed) with dark eyebrows that have a habit of getting bushy or untamed very quickly if I don't keep them waxed.

I'm researching in training in semi-permanent make up though because the results I have seen on other people have been really good and it's boosted their confidence massively. Even my friend's Nan had it done. She had eyeliner and lip liner which I was very jealous of because it looked really good! I don't know about having lip liner though because I love changing the lip colour I wear.

I've seen some good examples of semi permanent make up on Finishing Touches and The Face Clinic London where the results look really natural and the tattooing looks like fine hairs (you wouldn't know they were tattooed if you couldn't see the before pics) but I'm down in Brighton so I've only researched places that are easy for me to travel to, the furthest I have looked from Sussex is London.

Anyway hope this helps a little. I would suggest researching any recommendations as well as visiting them for a consultation before deciding where you want to have this done and whether it is also the right treatment for you.

Good luck! x

I had a tattoo on my neck, which I got removed 2 months back.

Since school I've always hated my eyebrows go really light in the sun so much so you can't even see school photos :irked: which bugged me a lot.

I had mine done in Bolton by Nicola Crellin Bansal. She is really good and explained everything and helped me chose a colour before the treatment. I was hugely worried about the pain and couldn't sleep the night before but it was surprisingly very bearable and a huge relief after the first few strokes although my left eye started to twitch a little so we had a little rest.

I love my brows now and get loads of compliments. Totally worth it for me and the best money I've spent this year. I'd really recommend Nicola.

Hi, we do this at my salon in Halesowen in the west midlands. The permanent make up artist is nouveau contour trained which I see has been mentioned

Latest posts

Back