Tbar sections

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilk87

Reaction score
Hey geeks!!

Do any of you have any tbar section patterns?? Saw a pic of one on here yesterday and the section was a T shape where the top of the T was down the sides and came back through the parting if you understand?

I always thought it was upside down T with the top I the T at the crown area??

How do you to Tbar sections????

Same as pic u seen but bring it back further. Sometime I work up to parting other times I work down the parting!

T at front to get sides

Haha oh ****! I've been doing it upside down all the time lol

Same part at the parting, then front on either sides :)

I do more of an I shape (meant to be like people write I with a line top and bottom haha) xoxo

I do more of an I shape (meant to be like people write I with a line top and bottom haha) xoxo

So do u not covet hair line for when clients tie up?

So do u not covet hair line for when clients tie up?

Yeah, I mean an I shape with a line at top and bottom like a T with a line at bottom too so some goes on the hairline and it blends down the back a bit too for those who like the grown to be fully pushed back xoxo

Tomme, surely that is more of a half head? You mean you do it like this right? .. ♊ .. For my t-bar, I do a T .. The top section (as far back so that it covers their crown area) and then the 2 sides at the front (so that it looks presentable when tied up) :) .. You're being too generous!! Xxx

I know what u mean gonna do my sections tomoro, think we do the same. My half head is pretty much a full head! I also pop a few at hairline at nape if they tie back a lot!

Tomme, surely that is more of a half head? You mean you do it like this right? .. ♊ .. For my t-bar, I do a T .. The top section (as far back so that it covers their crown area) and then the 2 sides at the front (so that it looks presentable when tied up) :) .. You're being too generous!! Xxx

Yeah like the symbol. It's not that much, about 2 wide at the crown and 2 rows down with the full hairline at the front. Didn't think it was that generous xoxo

from just underneath the crown to hairline then two sections infront of ears! just like a T!!! x

I do T from front of head,
Half head I do \T/

Lmao! Are we all off our rocker tonight, I've not stopped laughing! But yes sorry it does :s
weve all gone a bit nuts more than normal! funny night! xx

weve all gone a bit nuts more than normal! funny night! xx

Maybe I should post it in a hair extension thread... They might get excited and start extending "down there" hair for winter ;)

Maybe I should post it in a hair extension thread... They might get excited and start extending "down there" hair for winter ;)

loool to funny x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have just downloaded a short book to my iPad.... Salon guru Fast foiling for profit.
Have had a flick through and I fancy trying some has anyone else tried any of the patterns? X

Latest posts

Back