Tbar sections

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just downloaded a short book to my iPad.... Salon guru Fast foiling for profit.
Have had a flick through and I fancy trying some has anyone else tried any of the patterns? X

hi is this just available in i pad x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm not sure you could check amazon? , in one of them it shows you how to do a full head with 30 foils! X

Just checked its £1.90 to download to kindle/iPhone x

Maybe I should post it in a hair extension thread... They might get excited and start extending "down there" hair for winter ;)

I woke up one morning after a mad night out to find one of my clip in's there. What I must have been up to I don't know xoxo

I'm not sure you could check amazon? , in one of them it shows you how to do a full head with 30 foils! X

How is this possible? My last full head was 100 as it was a full pack!

I woke up one morning after a mad night out to find one of my clip in's there. What I must have been up to I don't know xoxo

Maybe you need to shave ;) rofl x

You need to go to amazon through browser and download it, I use loads of foils so interested to try it x

Maybe you need to shave ;) rofl x

Glad the clip didn't attatch it to the face :)
We should try out eyebrow extensions and can braid them so they look pretty xoxo

Will def buy it but intrigued, what does it say for 30 foils

Sorry that was meant to say 40 foils not 30 x

Just checked its £1.90 to download to kindle/iPhone x

ahhh thankyou going to have a search now on kindle x

Did anyone download it, what do you think? x

Did anyone download it, what do you think? x

yea ive downloaded the sample need to change my bank details on my amazon account to get full going to do it later ill let you know wgen read it x

Can someone add a link to amazon coz I can't find it??

I can't find the iPhone version. And as a chance to ask... How do I chance my iTunes bank details? X

Just put in fast foiling for profit or search hairdressing and it came up with it on amazon kindle x

I downloaded it! Can't wait to try them all out :)

Latest posts

Back