TCA Peels - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixibelle26

Reaction score
Hi there

Can anyone help me? My boss asked to find out a bit more about chemicals peels (in particular TCA peels). :rolleyes: Does anyone know how these are regulated and who can perform these? Can't seem to find out much online - and it's not something my salon offers at the moment.

I've seen a few posts about providers, but it's the qualification and regulation bit i think she's worried about.

Any help would be amazing. Thanks!

xox

You can click just below and it will take you to my recent post to TCA peels as had some great feedback from the members on there!

Hi there

Can anyone help me? My boss asked to find out a bit more about chemicals peels (in particular TCA peels). :rolleyes: Does anyone know how these are regulated and who can perform these? Can't seem to find out much online - and it's not something my salon offers at the moment.

I've seen a few posts about providers, but it's the qualification and regulation bit i think she's worried about.

Any help would be amazing. Thanks!

xox

I think if your boss is thinking of TCA peels in the strength they are used on Extreme Makeover and things like that, then they are only to be used by mediacal professionals.

You can get lower strength ones that can be used by therapists, for instance ones in the thread you may allready have read.

But as for the higher strength ones then its unlikely that you would be able to have themin your salon/place of work.
hth

Thanks for your help guys! :p

Tca peels are only suitable for clients that are peel tolerant and have maybe had a course of aha peels prior it is also nigh on impossible to attain insurance I use puramed professional jessner peel for my deep peel it has phenol in it which is as effective as tca but strength can be determined by layering product have a look at puramedprofessionaluk.co.uk there's loads of info on there about different peel solutions who there suitable for and what results can be acheived

Latest posts

Back