Teaching Nails at College - c.v. help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have been approached by the Head of Beauty at my college to maybe think about teaching nails.

She has asked me to send a c.v. a.s.a.p.

Does anyone have a nail c.v. that I could take a look at, to give me an idea what I should include apart from the obvious courses and certificates etc.

The last c.v. I did was a secretarial one years ago, so I am a bit rusty.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Come n teach us at lincolnshire we need a regular teacher plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz xx

I don't have any teaching qualifications. Just have my NVQ Level III and all creative courses up to Master and also Biosculpture Gel Certificate.

This lady is Head of Beauty at my local college and said they can't find any experienced nail techs to teach etc.

I am not expecting just to go in and teach, maybe I will have to do the teaching certificate. I am totally clueless, maybe someone on here could help me. All she asked me for was a c.v.

So any help about a c.v. would be appreciated.

Sam

sorry I can not help you with any info on a CV, but I would just like to say if you are thinking of going into teaching I would recommend that you get your name down at your local college for a teacher trainer course asap. you woud need to do either the 7302 (if they are still doing this qualification), 7407 or cert ed. I do know that all the teacher training course's get filled up quickly so I would advise you to get your name down now.

hth.

I would also enrol on the " City & Guilds A1 Award" if I were you as you will proberly be required to assess.

Yes i would enroll on the A1 award too, otherwise you wont be able to assess students if they are working towards a qualification.

Then once you have been assessing for 12 months you then go onto doing the V1 to become a internal verifier.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back