Teaching

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoegirl818

Reaction score
Has anyone trained to teach beauty? I've just applied to do my pttls in September. There always seem to be jobs.

Following as I'm interested in teaching.

Yes I do. You can work for a college or you can write and teach your own courses. Some insurance companies have their own courses that you can teach. You can get your courses accredited or they can be classed as additional learning.

I have my AET (used to be PTTLLS) and you usually need a minimum level 3 if you’re doing it as an accredited course.

Vic x

Yes I do. You can work for a college or you can write and teach your own courses. Some insurance companies have their own courses that you can teach. You can get your courses accredited or they can be classed as additional learning.

I have my AET (used to be PTTLLS) and you usually need a minimum level 3 if you’re doing it as an accredited

I’m planning to teach aswell in near future , and will be doing my level 3 also

What teaching course do you need to do now? As they have changed names so many times in unsure which is the right one?

I’m planning to teach aswell in near future , and will be doing my level 3 also
I think you need to have a level 3 before you can do a teaching course.

Yep that’s exactly what I will do , level 3 can be done in no time really

What teaching course do you need to do now? As they have changed names so many times in unsure which is the right one?

You need the AET. It used to be PTTLLS.

You don’t have to have a level 3 to teach - at least you didn’t used to. You can do the AET at any time, even if you’re planning to teach a course you haven’t even learned yet. It’s pretty flexible and can be done online.

Vic x

Worst thing I have ever done is teach...been teaching for 12 years...each year gets harder and harder...so much paperwork...statistics...data etc....not enough time to actually teach the subject ! Students are always right ....teachers are never supported ! Marking takes over your weekends...

Latest posts

Back