Teal toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ataylor0510

Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations for a teal toner please. I normally use Wella but I have access to others if needed. If possible one that won't wash out too quickly if possible... I have explained all toners will fade and some quicker than others. Have a great Sunday!!

have you tried ellumen by goldwell? its brilliant nice and vibrant and lasts a long time!x

have you tried ellumen by goldwell? its brilliant nice and vibrant and lasts a long time!x
Thank you! No I haven't but I'll give it a try x

Thank you! No I haven't but I'll give it a try x

you dont need a developer with them just simply out of the bottle, theyre quite bright but you can buy a clear which dilutes them x

you dont need a developer with them just simply out of the bottle, theyre quite bright but you can buy a clear which dilutes them x
Amazing! Silly question but is it ok with hilights as she only wants a few foils at the front? Where do you buy it? Capital doesn't sell it [emoji849] x

Amazing! Silly question but is it ok with hilights as she only wants a few foils at the front? Where do you buy it? Capital doesn't sell it [emoji849] x
yeah so they advise not to put it on the scalp anyways but you can its only because it stains anything and everything and im not sure wholesalers wise but you can get it off amazon, i cant find a wholesalers that sells it x

yeah so they advise not to put it on the scalp anyways but you can its only because it stains anything and everything and im not sure wholesalers wise but you can get it off amazon, i cant find a wholesalers that sells it x
I better make sure i wear gloves then!!! Thank you so much x

Latest posts

Back