Tech help needed for facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura1993

Reaction score
Hi is anyone a tech person? IE know about facebook?!

I have a page that gets me lots of likes and stuff because pay a small amount to promote it ...I have done it so that it targets people in my area (Bournemouth/Poole) but I still get people in Reading, Somerset...

How do it just target people I want? Or is it just pot luck as I have had a few people from bournemouth a and Poole like it :)
Xx

Hi is anyone a tech person? IE know about facebook?!

I have a page that gets me lots of likes and stuff because pay a small amount to promote it ...I have done it so that it targets people in my area (Bournemouth/Poole) but I still get people in Reading, Somerset...

How do it just target people I want? Or is it just pot luck as I have had a few people from bournemouth a and Poole like it :)
Xx

What's probably happening (and it's very difficult to tell) is that people in other areas are seeing friends in their network - the bit you're targeting - and are liking the page based on that. You can see the ticker on the right hand side scrolling up, showing your friends activity, so they're probably just seeing mentions here.

Facebook will never actually tell you exactly how it all works, but that's my best guess anyway :)

Latest posts

Back