Teen Parties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterball

Reaction score
One of my clients has asked me to give some beauty treatments to her daughter and a couple of her friends for a birthday treat.

I thought about offering something along the lines of mini facial, make up application and mini manicure. What do you think?

Does anyone else do teen parties and if so, what do you do, what treatments do you offer?

May add this to my service if it goes well. Any advice much appreciated!

x

I do these type of partys with a friend who is a hairdresser, teens love anything rebelious so we get coloured gels from sallys, (they wash straight out with no staining) we either curl or straighten there hair and put some colours in, teens love nail art too, if your not good at this just paint there nails, apply stickers and a top coat hth

I think your ideas are great. As the mum of a nearly 15 year old daughter, her and her friends love having me practice my treatments on them, especially make up and nails. Nail art is something they like too even if it's only having some glitter or stick-ons applied.

i think these are a great idea im doing a party like this for my 8 year old neice in march - that will be my first one but i am in the process of making up some flyers and adding it to my price list as i think it will be a good earner and great fun!! i did a small pamper party for my mum and her friends and it went down a right treat (probably something to do with the wine lol!!)

tori xx

I did one the other week for 13 yr olds. I did a mini facial and make up, for 6 in 2 hours. How long have you got and how many?

Its a group of 4 or 5 girls aged around 12/13 yrs. How much do you charge per person?

I might give the birthday girl a small gift bag including a nail polish and lip gloss or something.

I charged £8 per head and gave a gift of polish, cuticle oil and some little files to the birthday girl. I don't know if thats a good price I was caught on the hop when she rang to be honest:lol:

i offer parties for girls between ages 8 and 16 although i tend to do more for the 11-13 age group. i oofer a mini manicure, mini pedicure and a mini facial for the girls. i also present each girl with a little gift bag. it foesnt cost a firtuneto do the bags because i but lots of nail varnishes, bangles etc when on sale in the likes of claires accessories. i advertise it as a princess pamper party and the 'princess' who is more often than not is the nirthday girl so i get a tiara for the princess. they girls love wearing the tiara. i take a max of 6 girls at anyone time- a) for space and b) it takes time doing all the treatments. plus my nail technician helps me out with the manicures and pedicures and i just pay her for helping me.
i charge £15. it may seem cheap but its not hard work and the business o have got off these parties is fab- the mums all eend up coming in or booking a party for thie daughters and friends!
HTH
Em x

I've been asked to do one of these for my friends daughter in April. The girls will be 14-15 though so not sure what to do for it. I was thinking of a mini mani, mini pedi. Not sure if I should do facials - would you take a portable bed or do with girls sitting up?

How do you keep the others occupied whilst doing treatment on one of them?

to keep girls occupied i let them look through the varnishes and get them to chose the colour they want- saves time when they are actually having thier nails done. i also put out the nail stickers etc for them to choose. i also put out a few crisps etc and i get them to bring their own CDs to play. the nail technician chats to them whilst i in one therpay room and their are in the recption area. to be honest, they get pretty giddy and occupy themsleves. one gropu i had even started making up dance routines and had a inin disco type thing whilst they were waiting their turn.

I would be doing a party in a home, so not sure how to occupy them.

i would just rope a mate in to keep them amused whilst you are doing treatments.

like whats already been said they will prob entertain themselves. xx

My eldest is turning thirteen in April and she has asked me to do her a makeover party. I am going to do mini mainicures and poss nail art and then make up. I felt really good when she asked me to do it.
Just hope I do a good job. I am going to ask a friend to help me.
Hope all goes well for you.
Lisa
xxxx

Latest posts

Back