Quantcast

teeth whitening where to go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi,im wanting my teeth made white, the one i want is with the blue light you see on the american TV dont know what they call it but they all seem to have a lovely smile.
I live in lincolnshire and wanted to know if anyone knew where they would be a professional dentist that di this treatment or the nearest to me.i know its not cheap but willing to pay for proper treatment,any advice would be great thanks xx

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
They use a tooth whitening system at my dental practice, which is called Zoom.

I haven't had the treatment myself (yet, but may do in the future), but have seen a couple of people who have and I have to say I'm pretty impressed.

Although expensive, you ought to be aware that the treatment is NOT permanent. Don't get me wrong, it does last a long time, but it does have to be re-done and it can also make your teeth and gums very sensitive.

Here's a link for you, which although a bit cheesy, does tell you what you need to know:

Zoom Whitening - About Zoom!

Perhaps you can find a private practitioner in your area who offers this type of service, Zoom or otherwise. The Thomson Local or Yellow Pages is a good place to start, unless you can get a personal recommendation from someone you know, which IMO, is always better.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi thanks for the link i will have a look,Thats what i thought if i put the question on here someone may have had it done and advice me thats what im hoping for.Wish i could remember what its called its like a UV light shining into ya mouth iv heard it could be around £400 but could be wrong.Going to look at zoom now thanks x

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Aww just had a look its USA the website x

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Oh right ill look again thanks x

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Iv had a look round to see if who does the Zoom method but theres not alot in my area but i still would like your views on it if any please? x

samlamb

Reaction score
hi major I am soon to have a system called deep bleaching.it guarantees you will have shade 1 or you get your money back.Its between 400-500 depending on where you go.type deep bleaching into google should come up. hth:hug:

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hey thanks this sounds better then the Zoom thanks but theirs still no one near me:cry::cry:

1999judy

Reaction score
If you go to see your dentist they should be able to offer you a system.
This involves moulds being taken and you use the products at home.
I found that they did whiten my teeth but gave me horific pains and sensitive teeth though.
This is the one I used. hth
polanight | pola - advanced tooth whitening system

Latest posts