Temporary Cover??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raajk

Reaction score
Hi

I opened up my own beauty salon in November things are going well i currently have taken on a saturday girl and between my mum and husband they take on the role of receptionist.

I am now thingking should an emergency come up or i need time of for a holiday what could i do??

Does anyone know if there are any agencys which could help out? What do you do if you are in a similar situation.

Any advice or info would be appreciated.

Raj

Hi,
I have just started to offer temp/emergency cover in my area, unfortunately not close to you. I have had lots of positive response from people like yourself. Why not advertise for some one who can cover you. There must be loads of people who have given up work for family reasons but who would like to keep up to date. If you use an agency you will end up paying fees which may be expensive.
Amanda

Temp cover is an excellent idea
i closed for 1 week in January to update my training and it cost me an arm and a leg in money lost and the overheads that still needed to be payed,
i am still trying to recover from it now.

To follow up then.
If there is anyone in the Bucks, Oxon area who needs cover for illness, holidays etc please feel free to get in touch.

Feel Gorgeous - Home

Hi

If there is anyone in the Glasgow area who could offer temp cover please let me know.

I guess you could advertise this under recruitment?!

Latest posts

Back