Temporary enhancements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackie1

Reaction score
Hi,

Just had a lady phone for temporary enhancements. She is a bridesmaid on Saturday and doesn't want the upkeep of L%P's.
Didn't know what to offer her :oops: . Can someone advise me what I do for temporary enhancements.

Jackie X

dye

Reaction score
hi jackie,
if it was me i would have offered pre design tips which you apply the tip and cover with a clear gel this lasts for about a week,but maybe the others have better idea then me
hope it help bye for now
dye x :rolleyes:

collette

Reaction score
Hi,

Keeping of the nails is totaly up to the client, if they don't take care of them then they will come off quicker, it's not a must, so she can still get them done provided she understands this.

Or you can offer the pre-designed tips or full nails , these can be glued on or glued and blended with the natural nail, you can also do a clear overlay after blending the tip in.

Collette
-x-

kazbar nails

Reaction score
i'm with u guys! :D
I offer glue-on-full-nail as a service for those people who don't want enhancements. These can consist of pre designed or plain. Plain enables the client to choose colour co-ordinated nail art eg for a wedding or matching of an outfit. (I do not however use the supplied nail glue....i use creative adhesive)

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
jackie1 said:
Hi,

Just had a lady phone for temporary enhancements. She is a bridesmaid on Saturday and doesn't want the upkeep of L%P's.
Didn't know what to offer her :oops: . Can someone advise me what I do for temporary enhancements.

Jackie X
I would suggest you do what you are most comfortable doing. If you like L&P then I suggest you do the best darn enhancements you can and maybe she will just fall in love with them and you will have gained a new client LOL. What ever you do, offer her a removal service and manicure to put her nails back the way they were before she came - or better LOL. Alternatively you could do silk/fibreglass which although they look equally as fab as l&P, they are removed more quickly.

You do not want a client to have nails done by you who goes away and leaves them to eventually fall off - not a good advert.

kellie311970

Reaction score
I agree with Fiona. I've got long term clients from one-offs. They say "I dont know how I lived without them now"

I've done nail tips with a clear gel overlay in the past as a temp set. The only thing is they take almost as long to apply as a full set anyway. Also they take some care removing.

I would offer her a one price service for full set and removal and manicure in a fortnight with an option for a rebalance if she prefers.

Hope she comes back for more :D

Kellie

jackie1

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the replies, as usual brilliant advise. I particulary like the idea from Kellie to offer a one price service.

Jackie X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts