Temporary hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumblebee78

Reaction score
Hi! I've just popped over from beauty as my 9yr old daughter has become a little obsessed with little mix or rather jade from little mix! She wants to dye her hair the sane colour, but obviously being only 9, I'm very reluctant to let her have a permanent colour. However with the Xmas holidays coming up, I thought it would be fun to let her have a temporary one. Way back when I was introduced to hair colour, there was a couple if temporary hair colours available such as wells toners/ shaders and another one in a little triangle box. I've become aware today that the shaders/ toners are now discontinued and I'm not aware of any temporary colours that are like this anymore. Could someone point me in the right direction pls? The colour she wants is something like this :)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353107382.714225.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353107382.714225.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 173
You could try coloured hairspray or clip in hair. I think you can get both from Claire's Accessories.

You won't get that level of vibrancy with a professional brand of semi, unless it's on bleached or very pale coloured hair. Plus, most insurance company's won't insure pro's to tint hair of under 16's due to new EU legislation because of the chemicals involved.

Latest posts

Back