Tesco hair and beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Ash

Reaction score
Noticed last night tescos opening a salon inside the store!!! How annoying! But can't imagine it working out with health and safety with the food :/

What do u all think about this???

We have a lash and brow stand in our tesco :/ quite odd really. After going round tesco for an hour with 2 annoying children, the last thing I want to do is get my lashes done or be advertised too.

I think this is going to happen at some point asdas got a hair salon and that works so why not!! To be honest I hope it does as I'm mobile but work and tesco aswell for a few hours so might be able to do beauty there instead hopefully!Xx

Oh well, they've killed off the butchers, the bakers, the opticians, the pharmacies, the toy shops and the sports shops. Why stop there, goodbye salons.

Sorry noodle did try and search it but my phone wouldn't find it!!

Thing pi**ed me of is they alway moan about small business closing down!! Cause the bigger company's are worried and doing more!!!

Boots did this some years ago. You would think it would work in a chemist, but that didn't take off. I would personally NEVER consider going there for a beauty treatment. It might attract a certain type of customer!

There will be some people for whom this is a great idea, and for others for whom it is anathema.
'twas ever thus; we will never appeal to every sector of society!

Oh well, they've killed off the butchers, the bakers, the opticians, the pharmacies, the toy shops and the sports shops. Why stop there, goodbye salons.

So true! I was so shocked when I read the topic of this forum, then when I read your comment I thought "why wouldn't it happen to us too?!" lol x

Tesco are taking over the world...didn't you know? :)

Are these actually run by the supermarket or are they letting out the space to independent hairdressers/beauticians?
Also anyone know what product they're using? Out of interest lol.

The Tesco by me has a salon and it's Regis, but I think the companies work together. It's very frustrating!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

God I think it's so depressing and so unfair. Tescos make enough money without trying to monopolise every flipping industry. My dad used to have a proper greengrocers shop which they killed off and the blimmin stuff they offer is nowhere near as good as the traditional greengrocers used to offer. But it's all about convenience nowadays. Such a shame and really worrying to some people's livelihoods x

Latest posts

Back