Test the Nation....how did you do????!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Zoo

Reaction score
OK, I admit I was having a boring Saturday night so I have just sat and done the test....

I got 132.....I was amazed :lol: :lol: (and I didn't even cheat!!!LOL!!!)

So who else has done the test and what did you score????

Anyone who missed the programme and wants to have a go I think you can still take part by going to www.bbc.co.uk/testthenation

Have fun!!! xxx

Oh sugar... I forgot it was on! Damn!! :cry:

I was chilling out with friends tonight and we said we wanted to do the test - and guess what?! We forgot it was on too!!! :irked: lol.

I may go online now and take the test!

I got 129 last year, so I'll see if my brain has shrunk!!! lol x

Just done it online and got 130!!!

1 up on last year!! yay!!!:)

Hey I did it while the programme was on and I got 127 not bad when my mind kept wandering, I am quite pleased with my score.

Joan

Just done it and got 134 which is around what I normally get!

Just done it and got 134 which is around what I normally get!

Smart arse!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew this site was filled with clever people!!!

we shold go on the next one as 'the nail geeks' they had the butchers, footballers wives, estate agents and the vegetarians this time xx

we shold go on the next one as 'the nail geeks' they had the butchers, footballers wives, estate agents and the vegetarians this time xx
I always think that when I see these test the nation thngs, it would be so cool!

I got 122, i was quite chuffed but now I feel thick compared to you lot! I did think it was quite hard this year, especially that direction one! i had no idea where the hell it ended up! I beat my hubby though, he got 97. he was gutted!

I got 145, i couldnt believe it, my boyfriend fell through the floor. (this makes me the winer so far lol)

I do think these IQ tests are pure luck though in the type of questions they use as i did one about three years ago and only got 98.

Latest posts

Back