Text message appointment reminder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dales nails

Reaction score
Hi guys just a little advice wanted. I'm wanting to send my clients appointment reminders and so it comes up with my freelance name in the inbox. I think it looks professional and also cuts down on last minute cancellation , but thought it would be useful to send to my clients 48hrs before there to use a colorstart skin test as a reminder. Just wondered if other mobile hair/ therapists used this method and how effective they found it? And do u need particular software can I do. It from my iPhone ? And also how much is it likely to cost?xx

I'm using the mychair app on my ipad & iphone for appointments, records & reminders - check it out - i really love it & believe it has big improvments coming so you can do all your income & expenditure on there too

Brilliant thanks honey. Does the cost of the cost of the app cover all sms reminders? As I get unlimited SMS with my iPhone. I'm not the most techno person so bear with me! Will this also allow me to email clients with newsletters or is that a different ball game? And will it come up as my freelance name in inbox ? Sorry for all the questions! Also noticed your another geek from Derbyshire , where abouts are you? Xx

I'm using the mychair app on my ipad & iphone for appointments, records & reminders - check it out - i really love it & believe it has big improvments coming so you can do all your income & expenditure on there too

Interesting, not seen that before. We've got SMS inbuilt with our software, so if your client has an appointment booked they can automatically receive a text reminder.

myChair seems a bit expensive for an app though (20 dollars is about £12, and it looks like they'll be raising the price of that after a while). Do they charge you for anything else, or is the cost of messages etc all included in the app?

The messages email or text (and you can decide who to send which to) are just done through my network package so no extra cost. Not sure about attaching a newsletter as I've not tried and you can sign it off as whatever you want - I have a separate email account for the business so get my replays to that - hope that helps x

Also noticed your another geek from Derbyshire said:
Oh and am in Hilton de65 area how about you?

Latest posts

Back