thai therapy or creative???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curly girl

Reaction score
Hi, im just starting up my mobile business. im not sure which manicure/ pedicure kit to go for. im torn between salon system thai range and creative nail design (citrus/marine, almond/earth). I like the idea of the thai range as i was thinking of gettin the thai facial range although cnd seems a more professional range. has anyone usedany of these ranges before? i'm open to other brand suggestions. Any help greatly appreciated :hug:

I use both these ranges. The CND products are absolutely fabulous but the Thai range is also lovely, smells wonderful and is very affordable.

So I offer both options and price them accordingly.....it gives clients more choice and they love both.

I've been using the Thai range up to now, which both I and my clients love. I've just got onto CND products, so I'm sure when I try those I will love them too! I shall be interested to see what people think.

I've just started using the Thai range and love the aroma :) He scrub has a lovely oil base so feels moisturising at the same time as exfoliating and the cream is lovely and rich without being greasy

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

thanks for the feeback. think i will try both, spoilt for choice! :lol:

Latest posts

Back