Thalgo BiodepYL Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinkletoes01

Reaction score
Thalgo BiodepYL Gel - Has anyone had any success with this product?

Thanks

Hiya

I have only used the Biodepyl concentrate spray for bikini and underarm and the Biodeply fluid for the legs. Its really good as the hairs dont come back too coarse eac time u use it the lighter the hair is....

Some of the hairs dont grow after couple of months usingit. In fact you notice bald patches in certain places on the legs, so it must retard someof the hairs.......

xxxxxx

Thank you - i was told that the gel was better for the face and the concentrate was better for legs, etc - and the fluid can be used afterwars (bt she said i dont have to buy that) look forward to trying the gel :)

This product is fab and aside from retarding the hairgrowth it is nicely moisturising and smells fab too. Use the concentrate for 3 days following waxing then the gel on sensitive area and the fluid everywhere else.

I thought it would take a few waxing cycles to slow down the hair growth but it started working right away - love it!

Em x

I've just taken advantage of the Thalgo offer with this (Buy £200 Perron Rigot products and get £100+ Biodepyl products free) and am looking forward to using and recommending it.
They've sent me a pro size of the concentrate - can I use it immediately post waxing on my clients?

Latest posts

Back