Thalgo Contact Details

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily9

Reaction score
Morning Everyone,

Please could some one send me the contact details for Thalgo as i am having trouble with pages loading on their website!

Many Thanks

Morning Everyone,

Please could some one send me the contact details for Thalgo as i am having trouble with pages loading on their website!

Many Thanks
Thalgo - Docklands London - 0207 512 0872

if you are wanting to buy perron rigot products then beauty express (10% discount on atm when you enter 'bx11' until the end of march i think) also sell them i think their minimum order/free del. is less than thalgo too? x

Thank you!:Love:

if you are wanting to buy perron rigot products then beauty express (10% discount on atm when you enter 'bx11' until the end of march i think) also sell them i think their minimum order/free del. is less than thalgo too? x

Is it less than thalgo (minus the current discount)? I thought they werent meant to sell it cheaper than thalgo?! or have i got that totally wrong?

what i meant was that the minimum order to get free postage if i remember correctly was lower with beauty express... things might have changed though as it has been a while since i looked in the thalgo brochure. alot of us aren't able to place high value orders and postage costs soon add up so it makes sense to purchase from somewhere where you can get free del. for spending less kwim? and if you can get a discount on top then it's even better! :D x

Latest posts

Back