Thank Geek It's Friday | "I Wanted A Haircutter To Do It"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
We've all been there. We've all done that thing in that brief and fleeting moment when our parents, for whatever reason, happen to let us out of their sight. We've taken the scissors, or the marker pens, or the glue and gone mad. It's only when we see the shock and horror on the face of our parents that we realise that, perhaps, with hindsight this wasn't the best idea after all (even though, invariably, it was an enormous amount of fun).

Meet Sadie and Eva. Sadie (5) offered to give her younger sister Eva (3) a haircut - let's be honest it's got to be annoying when your hair is down to your "tush". Here, their reporter father interviews them following the event. This is probably some of the best interviewing ever. Someone give that guy an award.

Listen to the interview in full HERE. I swear, it'll make your day.

Happy geekend.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• TSTDT.jpg
    TSTDT.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 359
Love it!! Definately cheered me up!

That is absolutely hilarious! Have known so many little girls give themselves a haircut when they were young.... must remember to keep scissors hidden now I have my own little girl, she's just turned 1 so won't be long haha x

Well i was cutting my middle boys hair and when finished i put the scissors on the side and made sure my youngest kids could not get them as i did not think lewis my 8 year old would do such a thing anyway i went in the living room my little girl comes running in 5mins later look mummy lewis has cut my hair omg she had no hair left at the front her fringe had completly gone she was saying mummy im bald haha x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

That is so funny. I have managed to avoid the kiddie haircutting with my 3 eldest (now I've said it out in the open, it's going to happen!!!), I still have my 5 and 3 year old to go though....so not in the clear just yet :sad:.

But it must be annoying with hair down to your 'tush' when going to toilet!!!:lol::lol:.xx

Haha aww bless them!!

My sister cut my hair all jiggy jaggy when I was a kid. She's 3 yrs older than me lol x

Latest posts

Back