Thank Geek It's Friday | Father's Day Funnies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
It's that time of the week again (is it just me or do they seem to be coming around awfully quickly!?!) and, as it's Father's Day this weekend, I thought it would be cool to dedicate something to them. There's no doubt that our site is pretty female heavy, and we probably don't give the boys in our life enough of a shout out.

It's fair to say that, as parents, we all have strengths and weaknesses. Dads are great at so many things - playing football, making popcorn, making them do their homework, driving them to school, turning up for school plays - but nappies probably aren't their strong point!

Fathers Changing Baby Diapers - YouTube

Have a great geekend.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• TSTDT.jpg
    TSTDT.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
That's just had me crying with laughter! Thanks x

Oh my that is so funny. Men are such babies. My oh couldn't change our son and daughters nappies as he would heave. Think he must of changed max of 4 nappies whilst they were in them. Women are definitely the stronger sex :) x

That is just hilarious :lol:. Most I've laughed in ages and certainly made my day. Good choice :D xx

I found that clip so funny and totally true, so many dad's just don't have the stomache for nappy changes lol.

I found this clip amusing too (talk about having dad wrapped around your little finger lol):

BABY brings Father into the Crib! - YouTube

Omg! So cute BB! Flipping hilarious especially for parents (we've all tried moving without waking baby, no chance!) love it :)

i had 4 children myself and nothing they put forth from any end of them bothered me.

but in fairness i would react like those in the clip if i had to change a nappy from someone elses' baby.

mother's instinct maybe.

Latest posts

Back