Thank you Jackiemc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Well girls I have just returned from Dublin and spent a wonderful few days with Jackie & Sean at Liberty Nail Design doing airbrushing.

i was so chuffed at what i did and Jackie made it all seem so easy and explained things wonderfully. So i am looking forward to going back and doing the advanced but without my 5 year old next time. although he was good as kids go it was hard to concentrate with him leaping about and Sean & Jackie laughing at him. xx Sean does an excellent impression of Olivers English accent which cracks you up. She did the most wonderful tattos for him and he is showing them off to his friends now.

i cannot thank them enough for making us feel so welcome especially as Jackie has had toothache all week and food poisoning poor thing and she wouldn't let us do anything. She chauffered us about and we took the kids out and drove me to the airport at 5 this morning bless her after throwing up all night.

The best bit is that i made two new friends, thank you both and see you soon.
l
mwah
x

ps karren it really is done hun lol
x

aww thats a nice message scatty.

xxx

Sounds like you had a fabulous time Lucia!

You have come back with that extra special gift we all love and need too FRIENSHIP.

Hope your feeling better soon Jackie.

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OOh Lucia sounds like you really had a good time... but one question... what is the ghetto that you were all talking about in the Shoutbox, lol!!!

Hope youre feeling better soon Jackie hun... sounds like youve been through the mill a bit :hug:

havent got a clue Glo they lost me, Karren what was you going on about hun?

sounds like you had a brill time,
get well soon jackie

Glorsclaws said:
OOh Lucia sounds like you really had a good time... but one question... what is the ghetto that you were all talking about in the Shoutbox, lol!!

LMAO! Last year, Karren & Co. had an unguided tour through Dublin City and managed to wander into one of the 'seedier' parts - we quickly rescued them!

Lucia, it was a pleasure having you and Olly over, I'm just so sorry I was a medical nightmare while you were here! :rolleyes: But I had a great time and it was lovely to meet you both - you're both welcome back anytime - I'll clear the space under the stairs so we can lock the kids away next time! :lol: I'll probably be finding paper planes still next week! Gonna email you properly in a mo - my head has an appointment with the great white ceramic god upstairs! :eek:
Hugs
Jackie
xxx

olly keeps saying
"can't believe im in europe, I'm in dublin and im in europe" in a scouse accent bless him, and he's been showing off his tatoos to all his friends, your now famous in my road hun.
x

hurry up and get to that dentist hun.
x

Lu, just to echo what Jackie has already said. It was a joy to have you guys over, let's do it again real soon.

Update on Jackies health: Right now she's back in the UK for a couple of days and she's feeling a whole lot better, thanks to everybody for all the kind words.

Glad to hear Jackie is back on top Seanny.
Trust that Karren to find a place like 'the ghetto', lol!
Jackie kindly sent me some rhinestones with Luchie Loo... Ill PM her about them as soon as she is home!

Ah thanks Sean

i will defiantly be back soon.
x

Glo... Karren didnt actually 'find' the ghetto, we dropped her off there. LOL Seemed alright to us at the time, different standards I suppose. *wink*

Lu, thanks for the lovely card and the nice sentiments, it was really appreciated. Glad to see that your day with Creative went so well. :)

Latest posts

Back