Thank you Sweet Squared and Geeks...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhino

Reaction score
I just want to say and huge and massive Thank you to Samantha and Debbie at Sweet Squared :hug: - I will not go into the details but I had a problem over some training I had recieved and they have been extremely fair, understanding and more importantly sorted out my problem!!

The reason for this post is that I want to say a public Thank You and this was the best place I could think of.. It is not everyday I find people who are prepared to go that extra mile and but Sweet Squared have!!

I would also like to Thank all the Geeks who have taken the time and trouble to answer the all the posts that I have been reading for the last few months, you have asked and answered questions I had, before I even knew I needed to ask the question!! I have learnt so much and been entertained by you all..

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and very happy and successful new year!!

merry christmas to you hun....all the best for 2008 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Pleased to hear everything has been sorted for you.

"Thank you" (just two little words) means such a lot, yet sometimes those two little words just aren't enough are they?

Wishing you a happy Christmas, with a wonderful year to follow :hug:

You wont go far wrong by sticking with sweet squared,
merry christmas to you too hun :hug:

Latest posts

Back