Thank you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oni

Reaction score
Hi I posted a thread about me being so nervous about painting clients nails and my hands shaking and was seriously going to give it up . But I got some great advice from here . I have just finished painting a French on a client I shook slightly , but remembered to balance my hands and then gave a little giggle and said 'oh look at me shaking ' we both laughed . I am so pleased with my final result , the smile line was perfect in one stroke . Client said its the best French manicure she has had . Also the client who I had terrible shaking hands with , posted a picture on my page saying she loves them .
So a massive thank you for you're advice I am sure I will continue to shake until I have gained more confidence but I learning not to stress about it , act confidant.
BIG THANK YOU x

There you go! Well done, especially doing a French [emoji123] Onwards & upwards xx

Hi I posted a thread about me being so nervous about painting clients nails and my hands shaking and was seriously going to give it up . But I got some great advice from here . I have just finished painting a French on a client I shook slightly , but remembered to balance my hands and then gave a little giggle and said 'oh look at me shaking ' we both laughed . I am so pleased with my final result , the smile line was perfect in one stroke . Client said its the best French manicure she has had . Also the client who I had terrible shaking hands with , posted a picture on my page saying she loves them .
So a massive thank you for you're advice I am sure I will continue to shake until I have gained more confidence but I learning not to stress about it , act confidant.
BIG THANK YOU x
Wish my night had gone like yours lol, well done to you tho keep up the good work! X

Latest posts

Back