thanks for your custom.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handmaiden

Reaction score
evening all,
I have been thinking that it might be nice to send my clients thank you cards after they have thier first treatment with me , as a way of saying that i appreciate their custom , and also to include various offers, packages and the like

do any of you send out this sort of thing or is it over the top??

any input would be appreciated

cheers xx

I don't send stuff out after there first visit ........but do however send them extra stuff when they have had there first full year with me .

And they do get stuff with the holidays as well......

I don't do this. What I do is look after my regulars.
It's like the way banks look after new customers but don't give the old ones any incentive to stay.
If I get a new client they are all treated the same and I hope they return because they like my work and like me.
People who have been with me for years do get the odd trial size lotion etc. it depends on the stock that I have, but I'm more inclined to keep my 2/3 weekly clients happy than a one off who may just be going to a wedding.

IMO, although it's a very thoughtful gesture, I think to send out thank-you's after a first visit may be a little forward and possibly shows you are more than eager.

However, you can always mention special offers and promotions during the service and gifts at Xmas and/or other holidays will always be appreciated.

i send a thank you with my xmas/new year greetings

i have a loyalty scheme, recommend a friend and 1st treatment is half price

i also let them know as and when i am doing special offers

A good idea is to get the clients email address when they fill in their card...that way you can let them know of any special offers etc. and keep them up to date.

thanks for all your input everyone, its much appreciated xx xx

Latest posts

Back