Thats my girl's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky

Southern Geek
Reaction score
:biggrin: Just wanted to show everyone what my kids have been up too tonight..! They are 10 & 7 and it looks like there comming after Sams job..! :wink2:

Vicky
2102041023084430-med.JPG
2102041023083540-med.JPG

they look really good.

like professionals, getting them trained early???

How cute.......... Congratulate them on my behalf :) ...they are so nice xxx

Yollie

Brill nail girls :biggrin: Well Done.
My kids did some nail art a while back and loved all the comments they got back. Enjoy the attention girls :hug:

Well done girls nail techs in the making

you must be proud! save the picture, you never know, in about 15 years, they may want to hang it in their salon!

Looks like they are following in their mum's footsteps. Bless em, they look really good.

My three year old loves me to do hers, but i have to say i won't be letting her loose for a while, not unless i want the lounge redecorated....lol.

Their so chuffed...iv just showed them what everyone has writen....they'v gone all red :o ..! lol

great nails sweeties i would have you do mine if i was near to you.
keep up your talent.

--------
Tricia

they are fab!

:D

I have been to salons (serious no joke here) and paid for nail art by a fully qualified 10 year experienced tech, and it looked no where near as good as the nail art your kids have done!

Tell them to keep up the good work!

both of them are fab, and you so could not tell they were done by young children.

i showed my hubby and he just thought a geek had posted a couple of pics of some nail art they did themselves on children for nail art parties.

If they dont go into nails it is defo a beautiful talent waisted!

arrh they are lovely, bless em, looks like a talented future lies ahead..

Latest posts

Back