The Beauty Academy gel nail training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimson

Reaction score
Hi guys

Has anyone trained with The Beauty Academy, in London?

I am new to nail training - and want to learn how to do shellac nails. Do I do a basic manicure first and then gels or can I learn how to do gels straight away?

Any help is appreciated, I want to chose the best course in London!
Thank you:biggrin:
Application of Gel Polish Course

Hiya, if you want to learn CND Shellac then I would train with them rather than another brand.
This course does not say if you get the starter kit included in the price, but I think CND would be cheaper.

Yes you will have to do a manicure qualification first.

Here is a link to the CND Shellac official distributor, phone them and discuss your options

Global Education Programme

Good Luck X

Hi I trained at the beauty academy, to be able to do shellac you will need to speak to sweet squared and they will give you your nearest educator information. Most gel polish training will ask that you have a manicure qualification but if you are wanting to do shellac sweet squared may offer manicure training as well xx

Thank you for this I will give sweet squared a call...
By the way, how much do you think a beginners kit is please for shellac? (I clearly have no idea!)

Thank you for this I will give sweet squared a call...
By the way, how much do you think a beginners kit is please for shellac? (I clearly have no idea!)
Really sorry I don't know what the current cost is but Sweet Squared will be able to tell you x

If you do CND Shellac Beginners you do not need any other qualification 😊 I did the course in September this year!

Latest posts

Back