the best skincare range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
ok guys, i have been looking for a good skincare range that offers many things but cant seem to find one. any ideas?

im using skintruth at the minute but not happy with it. i have tried samples of pridara from ellisons and the packaging and products look good but the samples didnt smell too good to me. dermalogica is far too dear and havent really heard of any other good range.

what do you all use?
xxxxx

I am currently using Moor Spa range, its gorgeous!!!

No minimum spend retail range is within clients price range, fabulous customer service. I think in two months I have rang Jo and Dee about 20 times asking advice and each time my questions have been answered.

Fantastic company!!!

Eve Taylor, I find are similar to Dermalogica and much much cheaper. No minimum order either :)
Email them for some samples xxx

ok guys, i have been looking for a good skincare range that offers many things but cant seem to find one. any ideas?

im using skintruth at the minute but not happy with it. i have tried samples of pridara from ellisons and the packaging and products look good but the samples didnt smell too good to me. dermalogica is far too dear and havent really heard of any other good range.

what do you all use?
xxxxx
Hi,
Ive currently been using Eve Taylor ,The products are fantastic
If you are interested I have a whole range for sale as my therapist has left the salon,so were just going to concentrate on hair and nails ,some are new and some opened,and also an aromatherapy kit,facial brushes and a retail range i think i also have a manual and some posters/cards
feel free to contact me for details as i need to clear the salon out as soon as possible,so im willing to let go of it for a sensible price.

Latest posts

Back