The best tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooke83

Reaction score
Hi all, I have just done my spray tan course, and I am interested in peoples opinions regarding what the best tan solution to use is. I have spray tans done myself and they are always Sienna although I have read a lot of posts about LA Tan and wondered what people thought between these two? x

You will get a lot of different opinions on what the best spray tan is. Answer is ...... There isn't one!! Different people like different solutions for lots of different reasons. I find LA to be a browner tone to sienna. It really depends on what you and your clients are looking for. Only way you can really settle on a solution is by sampling different brands to find which works for you. I still sample different brands now trying to find the perfect solution and ive been doing tanning a few year xx

I agree with Donnamich but it's also worth reading through previous threads on this subject as it's a question asked regularly and there's lots of info about pros and cons of various solutions but you really can't beat trying a few out on yourself and friends and family to see which you/they prefer. LA Tanning will send out a couple of free samples I believe so would be good to start there if you've already heard good reviews :)

Hope you got your tan sorted - if you would like to try ours let us know and we will send you a sample.

I’ve started using spray tan solutions, my clients love [emoji175] great results and colour.

LA TAN is amazing !

This might sound horrible but I'm sick of seeing new threads on this constant topic.

This might sound horrible but I'm sick of seeing new threads on this constant topic.
I get the impression a lot of new geeks don't know about the search engine maybe? But must admit I get frustrated when someone asks a question and gets several helpful replies but then don't appear to bother to come back and read them or respond!

Ah yeah but sometimes things change, new brands coming out all the time and people’s opinions on products may be different than they were a couple of months ago due to finding something new that works better.

Latest posts

Back