The best way to get fake tan off the soles of your feet is?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb78

Reaction score
Pumice stone?

Yep tried that one! It's my own silly fault - got my friend to quickly spray me before leaving my salon tonight (she did ok considering she's never tanned anyone in her life before!) and I didnt want to waste a pair of sticky feet just on myself, so swamped my soles in moisturiser, stood on clean couch roll but still have very tanned soles!!! Eich, going away tomoz too with the new man - not a good look!!!! 😏 x

As a drastic last resort put them in a little bleach until they are white again, wash well with soapy water and then slather on moisturiser to counteract the drying effect of the bleach.

There are other options you could use but the bleach will 100% remove the tan and quite quickly (just remember to only get bleach on the area you want the tan gone and nowhere else and try not to leave yourself with any harsh lines :wink2:)

Fabulous - thanks Baggybear... half past midnight and so far I've had white spirit on them and currently sat with toothpaste lathered on the soles of my feet!! What a school girl error!!!! I'll try bleach next.... if nothing else, at least I must be getting a good foot exfoliation with all this!!! Haha x

Just to make you aware that a friend of mine poisoned herself with too much bleach fair enough it was on her hands but still I really don't think this is a good idea. I def wouldn't reccomend it. Have you tried the premover by st tropez they sell in boots

Latest posts

Back