The Body Shop at Home....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me know what u decide...sounds good !

Whats holding you back?

AMb x

I don't know!

I just don't want to sign up and then have no-one hold parties!

Fingertips ND said:
I don't know!

I just don't want to sign up and then have no-one hold parties!

They do give us party ideas and i do a handbag bingo game which is great for all ages and a real laugh and then i do a raffle as we sponser children on the edge and so i put a donation towards that.

Its like anything nerve racking that it wont work the same as when you become a nail technician and worry you wont get a clientele, but i think you will be surprised that by holding just one party with a few friends and family can lead to more bookings, ive got a big party tonight and very nervous but also the excitement over rides it. If you give it a go and it doesnt work then you havent really lost much although you have to spend your intial amount on the kit for what you get over £400 worth of products thats just worth it lol x x

I Am Now A Consultant For The Body Shop!

I Need To Book Loads Of Parties Now! Yaaayy

Oh I am glad you have gone for it let me know how it goes.

I am putting mine on hold I am waiting for the women to phone she wants to know if I am going to take it up or not.

I will leave it for now I am not 100% sure so you know what they say if in doubt!!!!!

I am not sure if it is for me I have all the kids to think of I really need to just get my nails sorted and get on with them.

Enjoy your new job I am sure you will have great fun.

Love Carolyn xxx

Fingertips ND said:
I Am Now A Consultant For The Body Shop!

I Need To Book Loads Of Parties Now! Yaaayy

I am a Virgin Vie consultant, the money can be good, you get loads of freebies and incentives to drive you to your goals. If you are going to join, the best time is xmas as the money you earn is very good at this time of year.

JENNYKINS posted her friend struggled to meet a minimum order when she first started.....the minimum order has now changed so it is dead easy and there will be no problems.

The company is great to work with, brilliant consultant support and the products are FAB!!!!

Virgin also sell jewellry now, so if you get this kit (which is excellent value 4 money) you will be spoilt for choice what to wear on your next night out!!! When people comment on my jewellry i tell them...book a party and i will give you it free!! Always works, its a great advert and this kind of work gets me loads of new nail clients.

xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back