The Brits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jac....Take That were singing LIVE and were great, Gary Barlow writes all there songs...so I no longer consider them a manufactured band...I think they have quite good credibility now....LOVE the new video for their single Shine...like a Busby Berkeley musical!!!

Hear hear!! :)

Jac....Take That were singing LIVE and were great, Gary Barlow writes all there songs...so I no longer consider them a manufactured band...I think they have quite good credibility now....LOVE the new video for their single Shine...like a Busby Berkeley musical!!!

Ooh, haven't seen the new vid yet. Lurve Take That. The new album's great. Even my husband likes it!:eek:

Russell brand was great, Amy Winehouse, Oasis and Chillies on form.
Personally I couldn't give two hoots for such a manufactured band as Take That and Robbie is on his way out anyway. its nice to see real bands playing their instruments and writing their own music.

Hear hear i agree hold heartidly jac

Well i love Russell he cracks me up i love his satire - at least he's qualified to take the mick out of Robbie having been their himself...

Joss stone was more on an embarassment than anyone IMO

Latest posts

Back