The clearest, most crystal clear builder gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alison Pilkington-Child

Reaction score
Not found the perfect one yet so very open to advice and suggestions.

Not found the perfect one yet so very open to advice and suggestions.

I'm in the same boat. All the recommendations that I get is Gelish polygel despite having problems with insurance since they do not cover it under a hard gel qualification. So I'd need to spend a lot more on training and product acquisition if I want to use this new product.

I've not used it but saw a YouTube video yesterday of someone using The Gel Bottle brand Builder In A Bottle to overlay glitter, it looks absolutely crystal clear, I was impressed. The Gel Bottle are gradually gaining quite a good reputation at the moment

I've also not used this, but seen videos and photos of people using Light Elegance gels, and they look very clear. :)

I've also not used this, but seen videos and photos of people using Light Elegance gels, and they look very clear. :)
I've seen the LE videos presented by Celina Rydén and I have been tempted although I don't like the fact that the lamp causes the product to generate heat too fast which could cause burns on the nail bed if not handled properly. I can imagine my insurance saying, for this system, you need another hard gel qualification because it varies in application.

As a side and not related but just thought I should also point out, education with NH and LE have the same names as University degree awards (i.e. bachelor, masters and PhD) which I find quite amusing.

Hmmm, it would be interesting to pop LE on my own nails, see what it does.
Thanks for both suggestions, I will investigate further.

Let us know how you get on! :)

As a side and not related but just thought I should also point out, education with NH and LE have the same names as University degree awards (i.e. bachelor, masters and PhD) which I find quite amusing.

Not so amusing when you sweated your n9ts off for three years to get a real degree. In Germany using professional degree titles on a non-recognised education is illegal. Stuff like that is taken very seriously - and quite right too.

Gelish polygel despite having problems with insurance since they do not cover it under a hard gel qualification. So I'd need to spend a lot more on training and product acquisition if I want to use this new product.

Joe, last year I called the insurance brokers that supply the insurance for a well known organisation. They did not have a clue. When I asked them how they verify if a product is accredited, they had zero understanding of the EC Cosmetics Directive, and has the check to ask me to write to their underwriter and explain!

Not so amusing when you sweated your n9ts off for three years to get a real degree. In Germany using professional degree titles on a non-recognised education is illegal. Stuff like that is taken very seriously - and quite right too.

I'm glad someone else noticed this issue. AFAIK, Universities are the only bodies to issue degrees at the qualifications framework level of 6 or higher.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back