The difference between Indian Remy & Malaysian hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As you said your a newbie to all this and you to need to relax your tone.

Many of the geeks that have replied to you hold weaths of knowledge and unbelivably (sp?) nice but you're not going to do yourself any favours here by being rude.
I really dont understand how i was rude :s i think people were rude and sarcastic before me

Hi mollie,

To be fair, the original question posed was badly drafted and so it was unclear what the OP wanted to know. The answer given was perfectly correct and valid in the circumstances. None of us are mind readers...

It's not really a question of fairness but a question of thinking carefully before typing and then checking what you've typed before posting.

Obviously, if a poster does not have English as a first language or is dyslexic, this can make things harder for other geeks to interpret.

I often struggle to understand the intention behind the words when people use text speak extensively as it's not a style of writing that I normally use. I know the basics such as lol and IMO but my text knowledge probably ends there. ;)
to be honest, i cant quite come to grips on how '' whats the difference between Indain remy and Malasian hair'' has been drafted wrong. think people are starting to take things too seriously on here and just picking at people for the sake of bieng picky. Im not the only one who says "wanna'' text type ect. If someone has replyed in english i dont see how using some text language which is not rocket science to understand can harm anyone.

Yes, caught bang to rights!
I was definitely being sarcastic!

I apologise for that, but I would ask that if you want help on here you do need to be clearer and give more information in your questions in order for answers to be given.
This is not Facebook or twitter and questions in the form of status updates only end up with more questions having to be asked before answers can be given !

Also we are a global site so text talk is excluding a lot of experienced geeks from answering, and words like yanno and wanna are slang or dialect and even less likely to be understood.

Help us to help you.
yes I will do in future, but sometimes your in a rush to find out the answer as someone is asking me so im quickly going on salon geek to find out.. just a mistake thats all which has been took to far. which now everyone on here now thinks I have an attitude when I dont. sorry for the inconvience

Indian remy I would think would be the best as remy means cuticle correct...Indian hair is more like ours in texture as it is quite soft and has a natural wave...I would imagine Malaysian hair to be quite course and straight...hope this helps x

Found this quite helpful.

From what I understand Malaysian hair usually has a natural wave or curl and appears shinier than Indian hair.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344768995.461613.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344768995.461613.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

From what I understand Malaysian hair usually has a natural wave or curl and appears shinier than Indian hair.
thankyou it does

Indian remy I would think would be the best as remy means cuticle correct...Indian hair is more like ours in texture as it is quite soft and has a natural wave...I would imagine Malaysian hair to be quite course and straight...hope this helps x
thanks for your helpx

Hey hun.. Where did you find that info?

Hi mollie,

Obviously, if a poster does not have English as a first language or is dyslexic, this can make things harder for other geeks to interpret.

As someone who has dyslexia I find your comments very offensive and ignorant!

As someone who has dyslexia I find your comments very offensive and ignorant!

I agree im dyslexic too and could read it all perfectly well ,don't care how people write as long as a can understand what thay mean :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Thanks for posting that, its really interesting as I have no experience of Malaysian hair, I could only imagine it was similar to Chinese, but I knew good quality Indian would be the best of the two.x

Please keep this thread on the topic. If you cant then dont answer. We have tidied up this thread yet again!

Latest posts

Back