The doctor is in

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Welcome to the lamest place on the web for nail technicians with a hell of a lot of time on their hands.

If your asking yourself, "Self, where the hell are all the goods?" I would reply, "Self, chill baby chill. I just bought this place. Ill get stuff up as and when I can."

If your asking yourself, "Bertha, where are all those really neat novels by the famous SpunkA the nail geek?" I would reply with two points:

I haven't touched those articles in over four and a half years, nor do I plan to. I will be creating new novels that are more up to date as and when I have the time.

Once upon a time (when the web was young) we all had fun and cool screen names like "SpunkA the FunkA nail geek" and all was well in the internet.
As I began to do a lot of international travel I realised that some words do not translate 100% outside the soil of my native homeland of the US. Take for example the harmless, kind of cute word...Fanny.

Unless you would like to be called Fanny, then please don't call me SpunkA. - mucho appreciated.
As far as the direction of this site, I wanted a repository for all my crap. Don't expect a plethora of information to start pouring forth any time soon. I will slowly but surely build the site up with some of the best nail enhancement content in the world.

You don't have to check back often, I wont cry. But be sure to pop in from time to time.

If you would like, you can email me at [email protected] just be aware that it can sometimes take a few to get back to you as I travel frequently.

Thanks for stopping by.

TTFN

Samuel Sweet
The Nail Geek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back