The dreaded grey!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to post a pic so you have to believe me here
I started grey when pregnant and went white with thyroid disease.
My hair is natural and I get compliments all the time, it's like stunning platinum blonde and long and silky.
Embrace it!

Yes, it's lovely Missy!

image.jpg

How rude!
I wish I could pm a pic. Honest my hair is lovely.
Witch

Just take a pic of the back of your head to show us. We don't want to see your ugly face anyway. :wink2:

my friend has a streak of grey and has been home dying it, and saying that "colour wont cover it" buti have told her she needs to go to a salon and see a pro who will be able to use the right colour combination for different areas of her hair. She says someone at Toni and Guy also told her that colour wont cover it.... I think thats rubbish, and she needs to see someone who knows what theyre talking about! what advice can I give her or what would a pro do? not looking for colour numbers and percentages, just what you'd advise someone with prominent greys to do. shes naturally mousy and colours it brown atm but also likes red, purple and has been blonde.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just take a pic of the back of your head to show us. We don't want to see your ugly face anyway. :wink2:

Ok I'll spare my mug. You do have a point. Here you go
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405433297.510416.jpg

my friend has a streak of grey and has been home dying it, and saying that "colour wont cover it" buti have told her she needs to go to a salon and see a pro who will be able to use the right colour combination for different areas of her hair. She says someone at Toni and Guy also told her that colour wont cover it.... I think thats rubbish, and she needs to see someone who knows what theyre talking about! what advice can I give her or what would a pro do? not looking for colour numbers and percentages, just what you'd advise someone with prominent greys to do. shes naturally mousy and colours it brown atm but also likes red, purple and has been blonde.

Is it grey or white? Could be a mallen (?) Streak which colour wont cover

Yep. Very Suzy Quatro lol.
I just untied it from a clip, it's usually better groomed

Yip! Was thinking Suzy Quatro. Get the leathers on Missy!

Yip! Was thinking Suzy Quatro. Get the leathers on Missy!

Good idea. I'll ask Winnie, she must have some that don't belong in her dungeon :)

It's the grey beard you guys want to worry about! However I am far too young.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm 38 and get a streak on one side of my forehead
Which when my roots need doing my 11 year daughter kindly tells me my cruella de ville streak needs covering :(

It's the grey beard you guys want to worry about! However I am far too young.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know. Never go anywhere without my tweezers

Yep. Very Suzy Quatro lol.
I just untied it from a clip, it's usually better groomed

I like it. I was picturing more a long straight witch look, not the layering. The layering looks nice and current.

I like it. I was picturing more a long straight witch look, not the layering. The layering looks nice and current.

Lol thanks. No, it's modern, I like my hair colour but I don't want to look like a granny!

Lol thanks. No, it's modern, I like my hair colour but I don't want to look like a granny!

Not seen your face yet so can't comment. Will let you know in Sept. Lol.

I'm nearly afraid to say this in case I jinks myself, but I have been very lucky so far. I'm naturally blonde and only get a few highlights about 3 times a year. My dad didn't start to go gray until his late 60's. Mum just went pure white which is lovely. So, maybe I have a few white ones in there somewhere and they just blend in. When I was young my hair was that white blonde. For 49, I'm doing ok!:biggrin: Long may it continue!

Latest posts

Back