The Event-the gossip!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
Ladies...we have had so many goodies, inspirational talks and met some amazing people fromthe s2 family and of course lots of lovely geeks!! Its been overwhelming! ! I am definitely coming to the next one!

All the geeks look so much better in person...none of us look like our avatars lol including me apparently! !!! Have loved how friendly everyone has been.we havent stopped chatting.

Jan was amazing, her energy and passion I cannot describe. Sam and Samantha and gigi are all lovely...havent met Marian yet...on my list for today. F

Looking forward to today but am going to be shattered tonight! X

Been following Holly's account of Facebook and SalonGeek.com too. Your gifts looked fab! Did you get certificates for the Master Painter course? How cool.

Have an amazing last day and please update us and post pics :) x

Will post pics when home...yes we are getting certificates for the master painter so I will have 2!!

Glad you enjoyed ig Souz, incredibly jealous!

Would gou be kind enough to tell us what colours etc your Vinylux Starter kit? Planning in ordering asap snd they dont always tell you on the website! I need to be prepared ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Having such a fab time! Wore vinylix on my toes last night and after 8 minutes shoved my stupidly squishy squashy heels on and not a smudge in sight! It's amazing just placed my order for more :lick:

Can't wait to meet more of you today please please come and say Hi xxx

Sounds & looks (from pics on FB) fantastic!! I'm sure there will be more for us to hear about today from the updates!! 😄

Sounds amazing!!!!

When/where is the next event? And how do you get tickets? Or are you invited?? X

Sounds fab :0 I've been following on facebook and on here. So now its officially out can someone pretty pretty please PM the wholesale price of Vinylux, I need to work out my penny's for Wednesday when I go and purchase :hug:

When/where is the next event? And how do you get tickets? Or are you invited?? X

No one knows when the next event will be, last one was a few yeas ago. They come when there is a launch of a new fabulous product.

You buy tickets via S2 a few months in advance.

hth :)

Been following holly on fb too, I wish I was there so badly!!! It looks like an amazing time!

Sounds fab :0 I've been following on facebook and on here. So now its officially out can someone pretty pretty please PM the wholesale price of Vinylux, I need to work out my penny's for Wednesday when I go and purchase :hug:

Thanks for sending :hug:

So, wished could of gone. Would of loved to hear Jan Arnold talk, and to meet GiGi. What an inspirational company they are.x

Glitter, foils and brisa sculpting kit added to our goodies x

What colours do you get in your intro vinylux kit please ladies? Thanks also i know how much vinylux is per bottle but how much is the intro kit? Please send me a message if possible, thanks :) Xx

Last edited:
Would love someone to pm me prices too please xx

Please can someone pm me prices too please x

Latest posts

Back