The Event-the gossip!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too pretty please with prices :D thanks you xxx

All prices for me too please

Glitter, foils and brisa sculpting kit added to our goodies x

Wow you guys are sooo lucky! I just couldn't afford it this year but I definetly want to go next one. :) xxxx

Had a fab couple of days with some fab geeks and loving my vinylux in fact bought loads more lol cant wait to have a play but at moment just a tad tired rofl. :D

I'd really appreciate if someone could also PM me the wholesale details too. :) thanks xxx

Would someone mind sending me the prices as well please
I am definately getting tickets next time.
Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Ladies,

you have to attend one of these at least once in your lifetime!! to say it was amazing is an understatement....the enthusiasm was infectious!( i dont know where the sweets get their energy from....and Team CND) I have so many ideas about the nails i now want to create!

I have made so many friends and been so inspired it really is hard to describe the bonding that went on over the last few days.....and the party well!! what happened in leeds stays in leeds!! all i will say is the sweets know how to through a good party! and gangnam style will never be the same again lol

how can i express all that went on...the demos, the videos, jan (wow what a lady!), the sweets, gigi, marian, all the Ea's and not forgetting the wonderful holly schipper and of course Dr Dave!! FAN BLOODY TASTIC is how id describe it!

i need to go now, i am so tired and overwhelmed by it all and i need to unpack everything!! shall i have a play tonight?? can i stay awake lol

I'm sure you can spare 10 minutes :D

i cant remember everyones names now i am home!! but thanks to Louise, Geordiehandbag, flojo, rinn (cousin!),carly@manic, bellevie , for making my weekend especially at the party xx

295442_409754769132828_64394900_n.jpg

some of the goodies from the event!!

i dont know where to put it all!!

wow. Thanks to all the geeks who went who are generously sharing gossip and pics for those who couldn't make it! love it!

Did anyone ask the question what the B+D buttons on the lamp are for?
And was anything said about a CND LED lamp?

You lucky pups + your lucky clients who can already buy Vinylux!!!

Waiting to hear from Ellisons if they will have it in stock tomorrow otherwise I will not get my hands on any until Thursday! This is what my business needs!!

Such a shame that I only got to say hi to you in passing!! You are right though, you don't really look like your pic! Ha ha!!

I hope to see you before but if not, I'll see you at the next one xx

Well well what can I say but OMG what an amazing experience!!!!!!!!! Lovely to meet some lovely geeks and those I didn't get to there is always next time!!! Thank you to the EA's especially Karen aka klassy klaws who was our tables EA

Too many highlights to mention but the main highlight was meeting Gigi, holly , the sweets, dr dave, Jim, Marian and of course JAN!!!!!!

I have come away more educated and inspired and with lots of goodies that I can't Wait to use. Cannot believe we did master painter!!!! I'm definitley up for more education this year, even on the things I've already done as I want to get good!!!!!!!!

Also Fee and Amanda wee amazing on the stage and Kelly is so good!!!!!! It was amazing to watch

Phew!!!!!!! It really was amazing I will definitely be up for the next. One xxx

wow. Thanks to all the geeks who went who are generously sharing gossip and pics for those who couldn't make it! love it!

Did anyone ask the question what the B+D buttons on the lamp are for?
And was anything said about a CND LED lamp?

You lucky pups + your lucky clients who can already buy Vinylux!!!

Waiting to hear from Ellisons if they will have it in stock tomorrow otherwise I will not get my hands on any until Thursday! This is what my business needs!!

B+D are for future use, it was thought better to put the buttons than have to bring out another lamp in the future

cnd led is in the pipeline but no set date probably next year

my clients cannot buy vinylux as it was sold out before i had chance to buy as couldnt get app working on my phone!!:cry::cry::cry: but i have a few bottles to play with at least!!

Such a shame that I only got to say hi to you in passing!! You are right though, you don't really look like your pic! Ha ha!!

I hope to see you before but if not, I'll see you at the next one xx

there were so many geeks to talk to and i dont think many of us looked like our pics!!i will definitely be at the next one!!!loved every minute of it xx

B+D are for future use, it was thought better to put the buttons than have to bring out another lamp in the future

cnd led is in the pipeline but no set date probably next year

my clients cannot buy vinylux as it was sold out before i had chance to buy as couldnt get app working on my phone!!:cry::cry::cry: but i have a few bottles to play with at least!!

thanks for the info... maybe something else to come for a future event one day then!!

Just slightly panicking by you saying the vinylux is sold out.. do you mean just what stock S2 had at the event... they have more for the full launch tonight right???

Latest posts

Back