The funny things they say...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was with my youngest goddaughter today (19 months) who insists that 'leaf' is infact 'beef'...whilst this amuses me no end, she is now calling everything 'beef' when she doesn't know what it is really called/can't say the word. So tonight in the bath she is screaming 'beef' at me....of course I should have known she wanted her sisters toothpaste! :lol:

lol i'm glad i saw this,yesterday my little man asked why Dodo's had been extinguished

it was too cute :D

my 3 year old has some funny words too......

limming room......living room
steaming wheel......steering wheel
sketti nays.....spagetti bolognaise
terrible honk......incredible hulk

he started nursery last week and his key worker was giving his group their snack, when he got his cup of milk he shouted out.....gillian did you get these cups from ikea........apparantly all the staff were wetting themselves.....lol

stanleyann

We've just been on holiday to Austria where there was the cutest baby in the kids club, called Johannis. Bearing in mind the accent... my daughter didn't realise that was actually his name, she thought they were calling him Your Highness because he was so special :lol:

Latest posts

Back