The funny things they say...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Feel in need of a smile so I've been thinking about some of the funny things my little ones come out with.

• When we go over a road hump or bridge my 3 yr old Isabella says that "it tickles her tummy"
  • She asks me if there's a "ploblem" (she means problem)
  • She'll do something in a "millet" (minute)
Can't think of anything else at the mo. Will need to put my thinking cap on.

My niece as a toddler peered down the loo, looked at me very seriously and said - Its a dirty little poo and I can't like it :green:

tiegan is 5 and at gymnastic this week she was told to do he warm up properly she replyed with ' i've had a very busy day'....

few minutes later....

teacher asked her what happen ed to your lunge?? tiegan reply'ed 'lunge....is that french?'

at the end when the yudo class were getting ready to use the mats tiegan looks over and shouts 'LOOK NINJA'S'!!

BLESS HER :)

:lol: pmsl
My 5 year old often asks if he can have a go on my cucumber (meaning computer!! lols)

when he's sad he tells you he's been prying (crying :cry:)

oh, & when you die, you go to Headingley (for you Leeds Geeks)!

Oh..oh another, he likes rumby (rugby)

& is afraid of getting hurt by rhubarb-wire!

Where would we be without 'em??:lol:

My sisters friend's 2yr old can't say chocolate and says 'cock' instead of choc

He says 'Mummy want Cock!'

My sisters friend's 2yr old can't say chocolate and says 'cock' instead of choc

He says 'Mummy want Cock!'

PMSL :lol:

When my kids were young we went to the Isle of wight, totally different for the kids not like Yarmouth or skegness with all the arcades everywhere, more scenic and a lot of walking for them, and they loved it. On the way home in the car my son who was about 8 said
' its been great Mum our first adulturous holiday' He meant adult !!!
I still remind him of it today, hes 26 now ..lol

My niece as a toddler peered down the loo, looked at me very seriously and said - Its a dirty little poo and I can't like it :green:

That cracked me up! I bet she's never lived it down.

I used to work in a pharmacy and we kept sweets by the counter. Little girl comes in with mummy and says 'Mummy, can I have some farties please?' Bless her, she couldn't say the 'sm' sound.

My friend's little girl had trouble with some words and used to say hostipal instead of hospital. Her best one was when she was trying to do something and her dad kept talking to her, she turned to him and said 'be quiet Daddy, I'm trying to crunchentrate.'

My grandaughter who has just turned 2y stays with me and my youngest alot.
She says 'piss' for crisps and 'git-git' for biscuit, luckily all other words are clear. When my youngest daughter is out she thinks she is sleeping and always associates her with her boyfriend, so my grandaughter will say J*** sleeping with A***

My eldest up untill she was 7/8y used to say mermalde for mermaid.

Some of these are so funny :lol:
My Goddaughter who is now 8 comes out with some right corkers at times. She will often ask for remangs (meringues- she can say it properly but I think she forgets and habit makes it come out as remangs).
She was telling her Grandad all about her 'reflections' a few years ago. He was totally confuddled about the conversation. 'what reflections love? in the mirror?' 'well no' she said, 'I have Barbie reflections (??!!) and I like my fairy reflections'...eventually he twigged that she meant 'collections'! :D

Oh and my niece insisted on calling the child I nannied for 'Dairylea' (her name was Kirsty Lee)

My girls went to a theme park an hour or so from us called Pleasurewood Hills. They insist on going back to 'Wooden Hills'

Isabella was helping me prepare dinner earlier and wanted to help put the 'vegefuls' (vegetables) in the pan

Our dog's called Lucy & used to be known as 'Loosely'

I can't think of anything my kids have said (or myself lol, i've said
some pretty embarassing things in my adult life believe it or not :lol:)

One that springs to mind was asking grafxgal if they ever had the krypton factor show in australia....
she replied "I don't know I live in New zealand"
Me " erm.......yeah so did you ?"

But if you get a moment peeps,
Check out" kids saying TRUCK "on you tube Lol

What my son considers to be the most embarrassing moment of his life so far (he's 13) was when at his summer playscheme when he was about 8 they asked if anyone had a joke to tell.He stood up very bravely in front of about 30 other children most of who he didnt know and said knock knock...Chorus of whos there,Mavis,mavis who.Mavis a glass of water :confused::confused: He should have said Phyllis.

What my son considers to be the most embarrassing moment of his life so far (he's 13) was when at his summer playscheme when he was about 8 they asked if anyone had a joke to tell.He stood up very bravely in front of about 30 other children most of who he didnt know and said knock knock...Chorus of whos there,Mavis,mavis who.Mavis a glass of water :confused::confused: He should have said Phyllis.
pmsl...poor thing I bet his face was very red ..x

My niece told me, very proudly, that she was on antonybiotics for her truncheonitis.
Bless!

Isabella doesn't like her sister Emily copying her & this morning told her to 'stop cocking me Emily'

Isabella doesn't like her sister Emily copying her & this morning told her to 'stop cocking me Emily'

*snort* :lol:

During my holiday in Sri Lanka a few weeks ago we were on the bus going on a trip and my wee brother who's 3 started singing " Heeya Fooky Fooky" "Heeya Fooky Fooky"

My hubby and me tried desperately to gag him as other passengers were looking at us funny & laughing at him singing his sweary word song.

It wasn't till later on we worked out he was singing 'here sukie sukie' which is his cats name. He obviously missed her and made a song about her. It was so sweet when we worked it out but on the bus it sounded very rude!

I have two clients who are sisters, called Sue & Amanda, but Sue affectionately calls her sister 'Moo'.. it's a long term nickname

So.. they are Sue & Moo

But my daughter totally doesn't get that and calls them 'Moo & Cow'

In front of them :eek:

A few weeks ago, my grandson was over and started hiccupping. He looked at me with the cutest look on his little face and said, 'Gramma, I got pickups'.

I about fell over laughing! :)

Latest posts

Back