The launch of the Geek Panto - quick geeks, places please, it's started!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little gift for all those I have been in contact with during the panto.:lol:

wartner.jpg

Now you can say I have given you 2 things.

Well you work with amateurs you get er well warts apparently

I may have to order a lot of this as many of the cast were queuing up to 'snog a frog' and you know how things get out of hand

Erm technically it's toads that have warts!!! Frogs are as smooth as a badger's bum ... or is it a baby's bum!

Erm technically it's toads that have warts!!! Frogs are as smooth as a badger's bum ... or is it a baby's bum!

I think he has been having an identity crisis

Hi really sorry im a bit late (been learning my lines)

Now, where shall i stand?

Everyone ready for me? (lol:rolleyes: )

Hi really sorry im a bit late (been learning my lines)

Now, where shall i stand?

Everyone ready for me? (lol:rolleyes: )

You are a bit early for tonights performance sweetie, best to go backstage for a bit, you are bound to meet one of the others opening a bottle.

We are in the midst of a crisis, looks like we might have a warts epidemic. Nailzoo's character is causing all sorts of problems:eek::eek::eek:

Evening girlies, just got back from Tesco's, I went to get hot toddies, but got totally distracted by Hot Todd in the chocolate aisle!

"Follow the yellow brick road!":lol:

We are in the midst of a crisis, looks like we might have a warts epidemic. Nailzoo's character is causing all sorts of problems:eek::eek::eek:
ok now can i start chopping peoples heads off,,, for god sake the guy is making all our crew ill with the wart epidemic i think we need to reconsider who he kisses..:irked:

ok now can i start chopping peoples heads off,,, for god sake the guy is making all our crew ill with the wart epidemic i think we need to reconsider who he kisses..:irked:

You and your flaming axe, keep it under conrol or I will cut your nails off.:irked:

You and your flaming axe, keep it under conrol or I will cut your nails off.:irked:
ha ha i have none!!!!! no one lives near me to do them... NEXT:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back