The launch of the Geek Panto - quick geeks, places please, it's started!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:Look_righ CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP :Look_left

Ok Cast - 30 minutes till curtain up, I shall be taking my seat in a moment as I have to prepare for the arrival of her majesty the Queen, yes the real one not the queen of hearts. so can I trust you to get through the performance while I sit in the royal box ?. I have to admit I don't hold out much hope !!!

Last minute instructions:-

No poop on the stage, that means the donkey, the horse, the cow, the scruffy parrot, the dove, the mouse and the theatre cat, this is a class act - I've told you.

No axes above shoulder height - you'll have someones eye out

No kissing the frog - I'm not sure what happens

No hissy fits unless it fits the part

For gods sake don't set fire to the curtains - they are not paid for

Tweedledum & Tweedledee for gods sake shape up and look lively

Noodle put down your sewing machine and look lively now dear - right thats better.

Clara get those ice creams ready & check your torch battery

Sparklepink flex your wings and flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Right you are on your own now - good luck my darlings I love you all Mwaaaaah Mwaaaah
lol I am a very private gal I would never poop where I shouldn't - infact I am just checking with Alice's Curious Cat that I'm not a finger licking chicken finger :lol: and that I am a good girl :wink2: xxxx

I seem to have disappeared again during the play....my that was a tasty mouse I had...hic, could have been a little less wine hic...soaked..hic!

as long as its the mouse you are eating, and not the BIRD :)

*AHEM*

"SQWAUK!! Polly does NOT want a cracker, Polly wants a martini and a STEAK"

as long as its the mouse you are eating, and not the BIRD :)

*AHEM*

"SQWAUK!! Polly does NOT want a cracker, Polly wants a martini and a STEAK"
she has definitely disappeared - where nobody knows - wellllllll I do but I'm not tellin :lol: njoy your martini and STEAK :lol: xxxxxxxxxx

Well geeks, I've been scouring this morning's papers for the critic's reviews on opening night and here they are:

• The Daily Mail - Outstanding performance, talent beyond compare, don't miss.
  • The Express - Highly entertaining, a great night out.
  • The Sun - Fab, brilliant, you'd be mad to miss it.
  • The Daily Mirror - Villians, heros, the lot, must see.
One of the critics managed to capture the standing ovation on camera too.

Well done to everyone and three cheers for the Panto Director ... hip hip hooray!

I would like to say a huge thank you to our director..
and our cast,
and our crew,
and my mum,
and my kids
and most of all my hubby for sitting there and listerning to me laugh..
and also HSS for the hire of the axe and chain saw..
Thank you

that was a brill performance even though my head wasnt with us :eek: well i will be in spain tonite so might miss tonites performance :lol: but nail freak can do it or both of us seeing as i did it last night :lol: :lol:

Honestly! Those b***dy ugly sisters locked me in the cellar last night and I missed the performance. :irked:
Didn't even get to put my gorgeous Jimmy Choo glass slippers on!!! Where's me fairy godmother when I need her? Do I still get some champagne as it wasn't my fault? :)

Well opening night went really well.....I still have a hang over! Everyone ready for tonights performance???!!!:)

Honestly! Those b***dy ugly sisters locked me in the cellar last night and I missed the performance. :irked:
Didn't even get to put my gorgeous Jimmy Choo glass slippers on!!! Where's me fairy godmother when I need her? Do I still get some champagne as it wasn't my fault? :)
dont blame us ugly sisters we didnt make it either we were busy applying for extreme makeover :)

oooh is there two of us??? maybe i've been replaced due to lack of rehersals:cry:

Well opening night went really well.....I still have a hang over! Everyone ready for tonights performance???!!!:)

You mean there is another performance ?!!

Im double booked then got to be in Grimsby for 7.30pm as im playing the wardrobe from narnia.

well you'll have a Jafar free night then as I am having my "Christmas Night" with my girls tonight. yummy roast and opening pressies before they go to New Zealand on Sunday! Heather you'll have to take over the Boooo Hissss scenes hun!

Hey, why is it so dark......and what the bl***dy hell happened to my TAIL? Must've been a good performance, although I suspect there was no Donkey head to protect me from that Cheshire Cat!! And I suspect there was lots of chopping going around since my tail has disappeared!!

HELP! Oh well, at least it's dark & warm here, I'll nod off again. I'll probably sleep through today's performance too because I'll be working real hard at giving Cheshire Cat a bad case of indigestion!!

Looks like we will be needing understudys then.

Can't believe that I missed the performance, had been trailing round the shops to get the correct Jimmy Choos for Cinders and then couldn't find her, think that she was locked in a cellar somewhere!

I hope you are all checking for warts (you never know where they will pop up)...... You did want me to be the "FROG" afterall.

I hope you are all checking for warts (you never know where they will pop up)...... You did want me to be the "FROG" afterall.

Keep your warts to yourself !:eek::eek:

Be careful we might all kiss you !!!!!!!!! we are desperately seeking prince charming

Latest posts

Back