The launch of the Geek Panto - quick geeks, places please, it's started!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep your warts to yourself !:eek::eek:

Be careful we might all kiss you !!!!!!!!! we are desperately seeking prince charming

I'll kiss him, i'll kiss him:Grope:!!!!!!!

I'll kiss him, i'll kiss him:Grope:!!!!!!!
you cant you are still stuck and no one is gonna let you down.. ha ha ha..

you cant you are still stuck and no one is gonna let you down.. ha ha ha..

But can't we say (in the show!) that he comes and rescues me and we snog and he loves me?!:lol:

But can't we say (in the show!) that he comes and rescues me and we snog and he loves me?!:lol:
In real life this would be true.. huh but this is not this is a geek panto and i think you should be saved by uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm no i think you have to stay there and get old and stay a spinster for the rest of you life.... wwwaaaahahahaha

ooowwww i cant believe you wanna snog a frog.. i thought you killed animals :lol:

In real life this would be true.. huh but this is not this is a geek panto and i think you should be saved by uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm no i think you have to stay there and get old and stay a spinster for the rest of you life.... wwwaaaahahahaha

ooowwww i cant believe you wanna snog a frog.. i thought you killed animals :lol:

Oooooh you nasty queen, I can't believe you pulled the "ladybird" thing on me, that was low!!!!!!!:lol:

I can't stay up here.....the new big brother starts soon and I am NOT missing it!

Oooooh you nasty queen, I can't believe you pulled the "ladybird" thing on me, that was low!!!!!!!:lol:

I can't stay up here.....the new big brother starts soon and I am NOT missing it!
us queens always have things up our sleaves :lol::lol::lol: maybe if your nice i may think of other ways of getting you down...unless someone rescues you first:idea:

I can't rescue you, but I may show you the way to an evil genie...who may grant your wish to be a bat and fly from your roost, then you and the frog can snog and you'll turn back into I'm not sure what....a mouse maybe??;)

us queens always have things up our sleaves :lol::lol::lol: maybe if your nice i may think of other ways of getting you down...unless someone rescues you first:idea:

I Am nice! I must say that outfit looks amazing on you :lick::lick:

I can't rescue you, but I may show you the way to an evil genie...who may grant your wish to be a bat and fly from your roost, then you and the frog can snog and you'll turn back into I'm not sure what....a mouse maybe??;)

Sounds like a plan.....and then I can stop being nice to the Queen!:lol:

waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I missed it *sob sob* couldnt get online darn pc!! well done all i have been pmsl reading it!!! xxx

for godssake someone get pickle down soon ....... where's prince charming when you need him !!

good news is hubby'd been to adsa (bless him ) and the fridge is all stocked up for you all... we even have advocat (sp?) so get your half time orders in now guys ...... o0h and there is loads of babycham left xxxxx

for godssake someone get pickle down soon ....... where's prince charming when you need him !!

good news is hubby'd been to adsa (bless him ) and the fridge is all stocked up for you all... we even have advocat (sp?) so get your half time orders in now guys ...... o0h and there is loads of babycham left xxxxx

I'll have anything, i'm starved up ere!

Word has it that Prince Charming has done a runner with Dorothy down to the local chippie ... I'll check to see if Jack can help out ... it's no use sending the munchkin or the dwarf, because they haven't a hope in hell of reaching her!

Word has it that Prince Charming has done a runner with Dorothy down to the local chippie ... I'll check to see if Jack can help out ... it's no use sending the munchkin or the dwarf, because they haven't a hope in hell of reaching her!

Clara, can you try and chuck us a cornetto or something?

will a magnum and a magner's do hunny

bugger it I'll call 999 and get the hunky firemen in for you love xx

will a magnum and a magner's do hunny

bugger it I'll call 999 and get the hunky firemen in for you love xx

Oooooooh hunky fireman or magnum.......oh:confused: I just can't choose............I know, get the hunky fireman to bring me up the magnum!!!!!:Grope::)

I'm here, traffic was horrendous, thet Cinders was soooo fussy on her choice of Jimmy Choos!!!

It is a very hard life as a top director, the minute I turn my back you all run amok. I expect Rapunzle back in place for the matinee and where the hell is the frog now !!!!!!!!!

Just a little gift for all those I have been in contact with during the panto.:lol:

wartner.jpg

Now you can say I have given you 2 things.

Latest posts

Back