The launch of the Geek Panto - quick geeks, places please, it's started!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
This is the launch of the official geek panto auditions. For the overseas geeks who may not be familiar with the panto, let me explain.

There are traditional panto stories eg Cinderella, Aladdin, Mother Goose, **** Wittington etc etc. Men dress up as women and women dress up as men and they are the only rules.

Because of our numbers this panto will be a mixture of all pantos, I am directing so I can do what I want. I have decided on a few of the cast already :-

Sparklepink (jess) to play tinkerbell - she is half way there already.
Mrs Geek to play Cinderella - get the peroxide out quick
Nailzoo (Carl) to play Aladdin, well he admits to a sarong at times - almost right
GMG to play Aladdin's geni - The beard is almost right
Axiom and Seanny will play the ugly sisters - nothing personal guys but someones got to do it
Becki for Principal boy - all buckles on your shoes and black tight Becks
Peter Pan as errrr Peter Pan - what else
Butterfly100 (Naomi ) and Oey(Theresa) will be tweedle dum and tweedle dee - I will get murdered for this
VHunter (Victoria) for fairy godmother - just right I think
I will take the part of the wicked witch of the west - no rehearsal needed

Okay guys rehearsals start tomorrow, pick your parts and tell us why

Since this was started many cast members have been added, changed,duplicated etcif you read the thread right through and find you have been mssed please speak up - it is not intentional I am a very busy director !!

I will be a chair if thats ok so i can sit there a watch ! :wink2:

Ok wicked witch, remember i know where you live!!!!
Tweedle dum indeed...why cant i be sleeping beauty(a nice easy part), oh well whatever you say Aunty Adele!!! Great thread cant wait to see what everyone wants to be!! xx

Becki for Principal boy - all buckles on your shoes and black tight Becks

Mum did you see me out on the town Saturday night ? :lol:

Mum did you see me out on the town Saturday night ? :lol:

What have I told you, you'll catch your death out there dressed like that:irked:

Ok wicked witch, remember i know where you live!!!!
Tweedle dum indeed...why cant i be sleeping beauty(a nice easy part), oh well whatever you say Aunty Adele!!! Great thread cant wait to see what everyone wants to be!! xx

Naomi

I will come and knock for you first - then we can gang up on her!

Cant wait! hehe

Naomi

I will come and knock for you first - then we can gang up on her!

Cant wait! hehe

Just be grateful I gave you 2 a part, people are queuing up yo be in my productions:D:D:D

Cheeky mare! :twisted:

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::Scared::Scared::Scared::Scared::Scared:

Do you think the outfits would fit us Naomi?

tweedle dum & tweedle dee outfits

LOL i think we could still look sexy in those if we really try.....that wicked witch has a lot answer for, i think she needs a visit asap......even though tweedle dum and dee arnt that glam i have to be, so if its ok Adele ill be Tweedle sparkly dum and Theresa can be Tweedle glittery dee!! HE HE :D

LOL i think we could still look sexy in those if we really try.....that wicked witch has a lot answer for, i think she needs a visit asap......even though tweedle dum and dee arnt that glam i have to be, so if its ok Adele ill be Tweedle sparkly dum and Theresa can be Tweedle glittery dee!! HE HE :D

that sorted - I like glittery I do! :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'll give it some thought.

You 2 are proving to be a problem, Becki has given me no trouble, I'm off to the west end seeking more cast - back later - behave !!!!!!

oooooooooh get her!

Latest posts

Back