The New Indola Rapid Colour , Grey coverage in 10 mins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siansy

Reaction score
Hi all,
Looking at this new product at my local wholesalers . Havent ever used Indola before but the new 10 minute permament tint has got me intrigued.
How does this work and more to the point does it work.
Anyone tried this ?
Thanks x

Hi all,
Looking at this new product at my local wholesalers . Havent ever used Indola before but the new 10 minute permament tint has got me intrigued.
Anyone tried this ?
Thanks x

Im glad someone has asked this, I was temped to try it out the other day, but was uncertain about it!
xox

Hi all,
Anyone tried this ?
Thanks x

I haven't used it, but there is a product overview here:

INDOLA

It doesn't really much more that mix the product and apply for 10 to 15 mins.

I have never tried the Indola hair products, also never tried any company's hair color products. When i wish to color my hair i just use natural and home made hair colors. They are temporary and when i wish to change i can change it.

By the way, here you will get the information about the Indola hair products
Buy Indola hair products at Hair Supermarket

I have never tried the Indola hair products, also never tried any company's hair color products. When i wish to color my hair i just use natural and home made hair colors. They are temporary and when i wish to change i can change it.

By the way, here you will get the information about the Indola hair products
Buy Indola hair products at Hair Supermarket

Thanks for your replys , I am interested really in this for grey coverage so I have found that temporary colour products do not cover greys.
I have done some research online and have yet to find an independant review.
The technical side says
"Launched by Global Ambassador, Leonardo Rizzo at the Ask Academy last week, the product has been specially designed with a Boost Formula that accelerates the colouring process.
The product only takes 10 minutes to achieve vibrant long lasting colour by using ionic keratin building blocks"
Wondering if its as good as this?
When i first saw the shop bought colours claiming grey coverage in 10 mins thought must be to good to be true as there wasn't a proffesional equivalent and also if a 100% 10 minute grey coverage is possible will the other brands follow suit?
May have to be a case of trying it out on a willing participant ! x

Latest posts

Back