The next big thing-the latest product/treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi geeks!...

Does anyone have any suggestions on what you would say is your next big treatment or product?

Looking into some new training and want to find something new or the most popular!
I'm trained in all nails and beauty...

Thankyou :) x

I will watch this thread with interest... Would be good to know too?

Sorry will add what I already do!...
Acrylics, shellac, spray tanning, shrinking violet, faith lift facials and HD brows! As well as the usual massage, facials, beauty treatments!

I'm doing my lvl lashes training in 3 weeks and can't wait to get cracking. This is going to be the next big treatment int salon especially with Christmas coming! I'm sooooo excited xx

I'm doing my lvl lashes training in 3 weeks and can't wait to get cracking. This is going to be the next big treatment int salon especially with Christmas coming! I'm sooooo excited xx

I've looked into this myself too!.. Another therapist from the salon I rent at has just booked training for this though so I feel there wouldn't be enough for the both of us whilst she's offering a models discount! Really want to do these though! X

You should do it they have £100 off the retraining at the mo, so even if you don't do it all the time it's always good yo have it under your belt and you could cover hol leave etc. you never know promote it right and there could be enough work for both of you :) xx

* training not retraining xx

You should do it they have £100 off the retraining at the mo, so even if you don't do it all the time it's always good yo have it under your belt and you could cover hol leave etc. you never know promote it right and there could be enough work for both of you :) xx

Ah! I didn't know they had £100 off!!.. I might just go and do it then!! It does look fabulous from the pictures I've seen! Xx

Crystal clear microdermabrasion :)

Im booked in for this too, were are you training x

Wow £100 off , were is this training?
x
Mine is £199 + vat and then £199+ vat for the kit afterwards x

Just bumping this up again...

Hi £199 is with the money off, I'm training in Manchester 7th October. Can't wait sooooo excited xx

Let's hope it's not snail facials, seriously had to turn the tv over when I saw it :)

hi ... i'm thinking of booking training for lashes and airbase makeup next at local beauty show... both i think are getting a lot of attention xx

The £100 discount was for Let's Go and Nouveau Lashes, I was told it LVL was excluded.

The £100 discount was for Let's Go and Nouveau Lashes, I was told it LVL was excluded.

Oh was just going to die because I've just booked lvl lashes x lol x

Hi £199 is with the money off, I'm training in Manchester 7th October. Can't wait sooooo excited xx

Are you , mine is 12 th november x

Latest posts

Back