**The official and ONLY Big brother thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does everyone see in Aarron?:eek:

I can't stand him and I really don't believe that he likes Faye.

I hope Harry goes, he's boring!:zzz:

I knnoooooww.. I don't like Aaron. I think he is very pathetic at times, like over the burping for example! I think he is messing with fayes head and playing a game in there! Did you hear all the boos for him when they said his name? ..and then they said he got the most votes and was saved first? .. Doesn't make any sense!
Yes, I'm wanting harry to go over Faye too, but I don't think he will :(
Xx

I really think Aaron is confused about his Sexuality and is just using Faye to get more votes and I feel really sorry for her.

I actually hate burping so much that it makes me want to vomit, but he really got on my nerves over that whole thing, he just went over the top about it, but he ended up looking like a complete twat when he realised it was a task and what does he do?... goes to bed and sulks like a little girl of course! :rolleyes:

I think you could be right about being confused with his sexuality! .. I was actually laughing out loud watching him dance during their 'rave night'. I find it very hard to believe that he hasn't had sex for 7 years too-he is just saying that to Faye I think..
I know burping isn't nice, but I really think he over reacted about it all.. I mean he wouldn't even talk to her? .. And that was after he knew it was a task too! .. He is clever at playing the game he is playing I think! X

I think you could be right about being confused with his sexuality! .. I was actually laughing out loud watching him dance during their 'rave night'. I find it very hard to believe that he hasn't had sex for 7 years too-he is just saying that to Faye I think..
I know burping isn't nice, but I really think he over reacted about it all.. I mean he wouldn't even talk to her? .. And that was after he knew it was a task too! .. He is clever at playing the game he is playing I think! X

Oh God... the dancing!! :lol:

How are the public not seeing through him, or are they keeping him in for the entertainment factor?

I don't get it :eek::lol:

Get him out!!!!!!!

Ha ha! True true.. But it's getting to the stage where I just have to look at him and it annoys me!
This is the first year where 2 people have walked out of the house-that's got to say something about big bro this year. Poor old Harry, he's the only one in there now without a girl lol.. Why is it when people spend a lot of time together, they all feel the need to make relationships with eachother!? I don't get it lol! .. Would they really choose these people on the outside!? X

Ha ha! True true.. But it's getting to the stage where I just have to look at him and it annoys me!
This is the first year where 2 people have walked out of the house-that's got to say something about big bro this year. Poor old Harry, he's the only one in there now without a girl lol.. Why is it when people spend a lot of time together, they all feel the need to make relationships with eachother!? I don't get it lol! .. Would they really choose these people on the outside!? X

Never!! But what are Alex & tom up to ???? Haha

Lol.. I have noo idea! It's almost like they are just pairing off because everyone else is! They do seem like close friends but then they went and got off with eachother in bed? What an earth?! Sooo not a suited couple! Please don't go there alex ha ha! Xx

Lol.. I have noo idea! It's almost like they are just pairing off because everyone else is! They do seem like close friends but then they went and got off with eachother in bed? What an earth?! Sooo not a suited couple! Please don't go there alex ha ha! Xx

I know! I like them both hope they both win haha ;)

Mbzh .. Especially for you..
Harry has been evicted!!

I would love alex or Jay to win!
I definitely think this show is fixed though. Faye was being booed by everyone and Harry got massive amounts of cheers when they said his name, yet Harry is the one evicted? All a bit odd!

I would love alex or Jay to win!
I definitely think this show is fixed though. Faye was being booed by everyone and Harry got massive amounts of cheers when they said his name, yet Harry is the one evicted? All a bit odd!

Thanks Abstyle you're a star!! Alex to win :))

No probs! He he Alex or Jay for me :) xx

Latest posts

Back