**The official and ONLY Big brother thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i take it all back jedward are just annoying!
so glad sally went last night.

Quite like paddy now he can be quite sweet

as for Mr eight pack shudder shudder shudder still don't like him

Pete Burns' get-up tonight on CBB bit on the side actually looks like Pamela!
Also how amazing does pregnant Emma Willis look?? She is stunning xo

Emma looks fab doesnt she! X

Emma looks fab doesnt she! X

I certainly didn't look like that when I was pregnant! But then I didn't look like Emma before it either... :lol: xo

Corr lucien I would!! Did u see his body yum!!

What's going on between him and Kerry lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I keep hearing heaving going on on tonights show, and I'm sat heaving myself. ergh

I keep hearing heaving going on on tonights show, and I'm sat heaving myself. ergh

Me too... I had to look away!

My faves to watch are Paddy and Amy so far.

Tara and Pamela are just strange and uncomfortable to watch... John and Edward are fascinating ... are they real people??.. really?? :eek::lol::lol:

My favourites are Kerry and Paddy :D

Thank god Pamela has gone!

Oh my word. I'm watching tonight, and seeing this Lucien and just can't believe him, Is't he a flutterer. He truly reminds me of my little ones dad.

It's gunna be awkward tomorrow....... can't wait. :D

Loved the way Tara reacted to her eviction in a totally sulky way - just like I would! "What , ME?? It's not FAIR:irked:!!"

Live final tonight guys, who do you think will win. I think it might be Kerry or paddy.

Live final tonight guys, who do you think will win. I think it might be Kerry or paddy.

I think you might be right... never thought I'd say this, but I wouldn't mind Kerry winning... for her Kids' sake more than anything.

Think Paddy might just do it though... can you just imagine his reaction? :lol:

OH MAMMY!!! :lol:

would like paddy or Kerry to win :) Brian is doing my head in tonight very aggressive and barks at people plus he is like Mr monotone lmao x

would like paddy or Kerry to win :) Brian is doing my head in tonight very aggressive and barks at people plus he is like Mr monotone lmao x

Is it just my Telly or is everyone looking very Orange?

Brian looking a bit odd tonight... too much Botox methinks. (I love Brian, but think he's way too scripted and wish he would just be himself)

not your tell everyone orange except jEdward lmao!

Yeah bless him he's not great reading from an autocue lmao!

not your tell everyone orange except jEdward lmao!

Yeah bless him he's not great reading from an autocue lmao!

Oh my God I just noticed how white they are :lol:

What are we like Geeking and watching BB at the same time... well we're Women, so we can multi-task... my Hubbie is well Jel 'cause he can't do that!

Paddy is getting some right cheers :)

What is Amy like?

She's so funny posing for the cameras and pouting like a fish :lol:

Poor Kerry is shocked and she's shaking like a leaf... I can't wait for Paddy's interview.

Latest posts

Back