**The official and ONLY Big brother thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yaaay!!!

Paddy's reaction was brilliant!! :green:

I didn't think Kerry was going to make it down those stairs bless her. Mind you I would probably be shaking too lol. Well done to paddy his interview will be great. Wonder what the big bro surprise will be?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Awww bless

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

So glad Paddy did so well. I feared it could go either way when he went in.
I worked with Gypsy Roma/Irish Travellers for 25 years, and Paddy is pretty typical of them; sincere, old-fashioned values, speaks his mind. I've met good and bad, honest and dishonest, likeable and leavable. In fact just like any other community.
Cheers to Paddy, and everybody who opened their hearts to him.

Oh my God I just noticed how white they are :lol:

What are we like Geeking and watching BB at the same time... well we're Women, so we can multi-task... my Hubbie is well Jel 'cause he can't do that!

ha ha they were practically see through!

One eye on geek one eye on tv multi task is our middle name missus! Lmao yes mine is well jel too cos i can geek laying in bed with the light off.

So glad paddy won and Kerry second. Yay

not sure how i feel about pamela Anderson being in tomorrow she is a lil bit crazy lol x

ha ha they were practically see through!

One eye on geek one eye on tv multi task is our middle name missus! Lmao yes mine is well jel too cos i can geek laying in bed with the light off.

So glad paddy won and Kerry second. Yay

not sure how i feel about pamela Anderson being in tomorrow she is a lil bit crazy lol x

I honestly thought it was a fella when I saw her from behind and I thought I wonder who that is... then we saw her face... I really hope she was putting on the hair swishing and pouting, cause it really wasn't sexy ... :eek:

I'm so glad you said that cos Emma on big brothers bit on the side was like she's sexy, i was like really?

Pmsl you thinking it was a man soooo funny!

Real big bro tonight hope they not totally freaky lol x x x

Who's been watching?? I don't like gemma I hope she goes out this Friday! I feel bad for Aaron :( I love Alex xx

I'm a huge fan too lol! .. Jem has walked out now (last night!) so no need to wait until Friday! I am so glad she has gone too! Fridays eviction has been suspended now .. Alex or Jay to win! Love them both :) xx

I'm a huge fan too lol! .. Jem has walked out now (last night!) so no need to wait until Friday! I am so glad she has gone too! Fridays eviction has been suspended now .. Alex or Jay to win! Love them both :) xx
Abstyle did you watch bit on the side - now Faye, Jay and Harry are up for eviction :eek: I hope don't want any of the four to go but if I HAD to pick it would have to be Harry :Scared:. Oh well we just have to wait and see until tomorrow!

Yea I watched bit on the side he he! I'm a total addict ha ha! I knoowww.. Can't believe they are all up for eviction! I think I would pick Harry to go too however I think it might be Faye! .. Not long and we will know!! Eeek! Xx

Yea I watched bit on the side he he! I'm a total addict ha ha! I knoowww.. Can't believe they are all up for eviction! I think I would pick Harry to go too however I think it might be Faye! .. Not long and we will know!! Eeek! Xx

Please update me with who leaves I'm in Switzerland so only get to see it on YouTube a day later :(

PS What will we do when it's over?!

Oh no really! Ok of course I will :) .. As soon as it happens he he! It's funny what big brother does to us- my sister is currently in Berlin and I've been sending her updates with what's happened every night too!! .. God know what we will do when it's over! :( xx

Oh no really! Ok of course I will :) .. As soon as it happens he he! It's funny what big brother does to us- my sister is currently in Berlin and I've been sending her updates with what's happened every night too!! .. God know what we will do when it's over! :( xx

Thank you so much Abstyle! I can't wait xx

No worries :) .. I'm watching it at the moment, but the result isn't on until after the bachelor and it's the bachelor final tonight too! .. I will keep you updated :) xx

No worries :) .. I'm watching it at the moment, but the result isn't on until after the bachelor and it's the bachelor final tonight too! .. I will keep you updated :) xx

I love the bachelor too - which season are you watching? I love reality shows lol do you watch the real housewives of Beverly hills?!

Ok.. First update.. Aaron got the most votes and was saved first. Jay got the second most votes so is also safe. So now it is between Faye and Harry but the result will be announced after bachelor at 11!
Will update again soon :) xx

I love reality shows too! No I don't watch that though!
My best friend was in girlband with Layla on x factor couple of years ago so I am backing Layla to win! :) xx

What does everyone see in Aarron?:eek:

I can't stand him and I really don't believe that he likes Faye.

I hope Harry goes, he's boring!:zzz:

Latest posts

Back